Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hyrax

My New Album Is Out!

Hey guys,

As a bunch of you know, I make electronic music. I've just released my latest album, "Sun Will Rise".

It's a collection of 14 ambient, minimal songs that I wrote and produced over the last 6 months or so.

You can now stream and download it for free at http://iamacar.bandcamp.com.

If you like my stuff then please "Like" my Facebook page; http://www.facebook.com/iamacar

Thanks!

[/shameless self promotion]

Well I've given the album a quick listen and it's just what I look for in ambient music plus it's catchy too. Cheers!

Well I've given the album a quick listen and it's just what I look for in ambient music plus it's catchy too. Cheers!

Cheers, Whitey! Glad you like it.

Yeah I really do. Proper like Rebuild! Please!. Had the whole house to myself, put it on the biggest pair of speakers I own and time stood still.

I've listened to some of it, but I haven't had a lot of time recently! I'll try and finish it, but what I've heard so far is nice :D

I'm on the 7th track at the moment; my favorite so far has been Do You Think It Will Ever Stop?, but they're all great. It's a really good album, which I plan on showing to my girlfriend when she gets home. She'll most likely like it, considering she was a fan of your older one.

Edit: Sea Turtle Dance is my new favorite.

Edited by Plasma

Yeah I really do. Proper like Rebuild! Please!. Had the whole house to myself, put it on the biggest pair of speakers I own and time stood still.

That is exactly how I intended for it to be listened to.

I've listened to some of it, but I haven't had a lot of time recently! I'll try and finish it, but what I've heard so far is nice :D

Thanks!

I'm on the 7th track at the moment; my favorite so far has been Do You Think It Will Ever Stop?, but they're all great. It's a really good album, which I plan on showing to my girlfriend when she gets home. She'll most likely like it, considering she was a fan of your older one.

Edit: Sea Turtle Dance is my new favorite.

Awesome, thanks man. Let me know what she makes of it. Sea Turtle Dance is totally the "fun" track on the album. But that's 'cos it's about this lovely girl I just met who likes turtles. INSIDE KNOWLEDGE.

Awesome, thanks man. Let me know what she makes of it. Sea Turtle Dance is totally the "fun" track on the album. But that's 'cos it's about this lovely girl I just met who likes turtles. INSIDE KNOWLEDGE.

She really liked it, and she said that she's going to show it some of her friends who also like this type of music.

She really liked it, and she said that she's going to show it some of her friends who also like this type of music.

Give her a gigantic high five of appreciation for me!