Sal's RuneScape Forum
Young Leo

The last person to post here wins

It was really busy all day! I worked 9 am to 7 pm. It was only Roy, me & Anthony til 2. We got a New Cart Attendant today & he came in @ 2. I went to lunch @ 2 so I saw him standing by the CSM [Customer Service Manager] I went back to the GM side & stayed over there til 5. I got to stay an extra hour since Bernard went to lunch @ 6 & it would have been Anthony & the New guy. Well it's only going to be Bernard & the New guy after 8. Tomorrow I'll work from 10 am to 6 pm or might get to stay til 7 pm again.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:04 AM, bros before hoes said:

Sunday school was fun when I was a kid. we got goldfish crackers and apple juice and we got to color. 

You wouldn't get anything these days because salt and sugar are bad, and everyone has intolerances and allergies - Forbid if the school should get sued because a kid choked on an apple too. :wacko:

On 12/9/2019 at 4:43 AM, Make Max GP said:

I got to stay til 7 pm tonight. Same as above from yesterday ^ I eat Parmesan Goldfish crackers everyday for lunch :thumbs:

y u no love a good sammich???

6 hours ago, Egghebrecht said:

gzgzrGzrgzrvzrgzgtaeg rg azfaz z

Och @Egghebrecht, at least TRY to post something that makes sense, and isnae jus' a random jumble of letters...

I used to eat peanut butter and jelly everyday in college. Cheap but makes you sick after eight or nine months.

1 hour ago, Sobend said:

I used to eat peanut butter and jelly everyday in college. Cheap but makes you sick after eight or nine months.

I eat sandwiches, as in a ciabatta actually, with some grilled chicken and grilled vegetables

much healthier and much much more expensive

healthy food, esp take away, is expensive

but if need arises there is always the californian tex mex burrito shop next to the US embassy a 5 minute walk away :)

Sounds like a mexican-style Wawa convenience store.

Sugar! It's been really busy for the last 2 weeks @ Walmart! Out of Buggies and the Managers had to go outside to help us some. It has rained for the last 2 days :( I'll be Off today, tomorrow & Wednesday :thumbs::santa::bigpresent: Going to go watch Star Wars Rise of Skywalker today! :yay::starwars: