Jump to content
Sal's RuneScape Forum
Young Leo

The last person to post here wins

Recommended Posts

I enjoyed page 100 of The last person to post here wins topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WE ARE HEADING INTO A NEW DECADE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will probably drink myself to tears being all alone and then post a new year's topic here in a vain attempt to attain social interaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sobend said:

I will probably drink myself to tears being all alone and then post a new year's topic here in a vain attempt to attain social interaction.

shizzlety day to be alone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:beret:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2020 at 4:50 AM, Make Max GP said:

Working 10 am to 5 pm tomorrow & Sunday. Well they have been cutting everyone's hours :slanty: It's supposed to rain tomorrow & Sunday.

And here I am feeling unhappy with my 38 hour work week office government job with one day of work from home each week for probably twice your pay...

puts things in perspective

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2020 at 12:19 PM, Egghebrecht said:

And here I am feeling unhappy with my 38 hour work week office government job with one day of work from home each week for probably twice your pay...

puts things in perspective

I'd trade & would take the same pay I'm getting right now! Working outside in the weather.. Managers yelling get stuff done quicker but wait.. only have ONE person outside [there are TWO sides]! Oh the other side is EMPTY... etc. 

Working 8 am to 4 pm tomorrow might be by myself til 11 am..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Make Max GP said:

I'd trade & would take the same pay I'm getting right now! Working outside in the weather.. Managers yelling get stuff done quicker but wait.. only have ONE person outside [there are TWO sides]! Oh the other side is EMPTY... etc. 

Working 8 am to 4 pm tomorrow might be by myself til 11 am..

the base principle for such manager is to hire incompetent managers which you pay a bit better than normal employees and totally overwork them so they burn out after a couple of years

much cheaper than hiring competent ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What does your job outside entail? If you don't mind me asking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 6:49 PM, Sobend said:

What does your job outside entail? If you don't mind me asking.

Cart Attendant & helping people unload their stuff. Worked 10:45 to 9 pm yesterday. I got to stay extra since we though someone wasn't coming in at 7 pm but he did,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Make Max GP said:

Cart Attendant & helping people unload their stuff. Worked 10:45 to 9 pm yesterday. I got to stay extra since we though someone wasn't coming in at 7 pm but he did,

hotel job?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.