Sal's RuneScape Forum
Young Leo

The last person to post here wins

On 6/29/2020 at 9:26 PM, Make Max GP said:

The Wilderness

They never managed to recreate the beauty that was the original Wilderness, did they? I wonder if they ever came to regret their sweeping changes to trading and PvP, or not.

I don't go to the Wilderness! I don't check on PvP stuff either. Skiller :laugh::thumbs:

Birthday was yesterday :cool: Had some of my cousins come over last night & we played some Super Smash Brothers & shot some Fireworks.

Worked 7 am to 5 pm today. It was really busy all day! I did a carryout a little bit after 9 am & saw that the GM side was getting low so I stayed over there to put some Reserves in & get some Buggies from a corral. A Manager called me & said for me to go back to the Grocery side. I got back over there & it was Empty :( I put in 2 reserves & got kept bringing them in. Someone came in @ 11 am and I told him it was only me til he came in. I went to lunch @ 12. They had to send out some Cashiers & some Managers to help us get Buggies in.

3 hours ago, Egghebrecht said:

and I was winning before you youngsters came in to spoil it

I can actually see you as a successful Scooby -Doo villain. :cute:

And we would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for your meddling retired forum moderators...

16 hours ago, Sobend said:

And we would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for your meddling retired forum moderators...

well meddling is my job description

2 hours ago, Egghebrecht said:

well meddling is my job description

I can confirm this. His Contract was one of those that was signed with leather parchment and signed in the blood of trickster demons.

20 hours ago, Yuanrang said:

I can confirm this. His Contract was one of those that was signed with leather parchment and signed in the blood of trickster demons.

ia! ia!

Ah man I just accidentally Closed out my Rs tab while switching to this :(

Same stuff been going on around here. They hired 2 New Cart Attendants a few weeks ago. One just got Tested for Covid but it was Negative so he can't come back for 10 days.