Jump to content
Sal's RuneScape Forum
Young Leo

The last person to post here wins

Recommended Posts

I might not understand modern art, but I can for sure say that Heat is a work of art. It is such a great movie.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sobend said:

I don't wanna go to work.

I just came home from work. I can confirm your gut feeling. You do not want to go to work, it is tiring, and the day was just dark, cold and rainy. :sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was even worse than I thought it would be.

Edited by Sobend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sobend said:

It was even worse than I thought it would be.

just get hug an infected person and get leave for a couple of weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Egghebrecht said:

just get hug an infected person and get leave for a couple of weeks

Or you get to take a permanent break from everything if you really beat the odds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to work at 7 Am. The next Cart attendant was supposed to come in at 9 Am but he called out [2nd day in a row] They sent a Cashier outside to help on the other side at 10:15 Am. He went inside at 12 Pm. They called me & said I needed to go to the other side to put some Buggies in there. That Cashier came back outside at 12:25 & I asked him to go put in the last Reserve line on the Grocery side. I got a couple of rows inside the General Merchandise side & then went back to the Grocery side. The next Cart attendant came in at 1 Pm & I went to Lunch break. I came back at 2 Pm and stayed on the Grocery side. The next Cart attendant was supposed to come in at 3:30 but he called out. Whew...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beat em up in the parking lot next time they actually show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This forum used to be the first thing I looked at in the morning as a young lad. I've been reading the blog and tripping out on nostalgia. Not sure how alive this joint is but best wishes to everyone - I consciously acknowledge that there's things I probably to or act in my day to day that are reflected from the years of my life spent here interacting with everyone on the forums and RuneScape. May fortune be in all of your favors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ak-47 said:

This forum used to be the first thing I looked at in the morning as a young lad. I've been reading the blog and tripping out on nostalgia. Not sure how alive this joint is but best wishes to everyone - I consciously acknowledge that there's things I probably to or act in my day to day that are reflected from the years of my life spent here interacting with everyone on the forums and RuneScape. May fortune be in all of your favors!

Nice post.  This forum really influenced my sense of humor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sobend said:

Nice post.  This forum really influenced my sense of humor.

so you are now blaming us for your bad sense of humour

is that it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sobend said:

Nice post.  This forum really influenced my sense of humor.

The Legal department would like to remind you that we are not legally liable for any shortcomings in your sense of humor, nor do we hold ourselves accountable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yuanrang said:

The Legal department would like to remind you that we are not legally liable for any shortcomings in your sense of humor, nor do we hold ourselves accountable.

or as we say here 'da was al'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Egghebrecht said:

or as we say here 'da was al'

The Legal department also would like to state that while we are accountable for Egghe's sense of humor, we are not legally liable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yuanrang said:

The Legal department would like to remind you that we are not legally liable for any shortcomings in your sense of humor, nor do we hold ourselves accountable.

Lol'd at this comment. Also, how do I get in touch with HR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Magic of Woodcut said:

Lol'd at this comment. Also, how do I get in touch with HR?

You do not get in touch with Human Resources. They get in touch with you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yuanrang is the worst HR person ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Egghebrecht said:

@Arianna is objectively worse tbh

Can confirm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.