Jump to content
Sal's RuneScape Forum
Young Leo

The last person to post here wins

Recommended Posts

I got him to fix error messages I kept getting.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Egghebrecht said:

zomg, you can't post emoji either?

Ah yes, the lack of emojis. In my days, we called them smileys. :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2020 at 9:39 PM, Yuanrang said:

Ah yes, the lack of emojis. In my days, we called them smileys. 

you are younger than me you snot nosed wee one

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Egghebrecht said:

you are younger than me you snot nosed wee one

 

Lies, I am many years older than when you first met me. I am far older at this point. :sleep:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2020 at 9:04 PM, Yuanrang said:

Lies, I am many years older than when you first met me. I am far older at this point. 

and yet, through magic both ancient and arcane

younger than me

you remain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Egghebrecht said:

and yet, through magic both ancient and arcane

younger than me

you remain

Silly wizard, with your verse and rhyme. 

Let's see how magic holds up

when it's Warhammer time.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2020 at 7:58 PM, Yuanrang said:

Silly wizard, with your verse and rhyme. 

Let's see how magic holds up

when it's Warhammer time.
 

no income is ever high enough

to field that army so coveted

an yet it will always half unpainted it remains

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It;s Dave Brubeck's 100th birthday!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pearl Harbor and Chuck Yeager on the same day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.