Jump to content
Sal's RuneScape Forum
Young Leo

The last person to post here wins

Recommended Posts

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Egghebrecht said:

NO U

and why can you post smileys when I can't

(even had to remove yours from the quote)

Try typing a partial code and click the smiley suggestion, rather than simply typing the code? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yuanrang said:

Try typing a partial code and click the smiley suggestion, rather than simply typing the code? :unsure:

when I type it (and it auto changes to the image) it goes wrong

now to check what happens when selecting it 

nope doesn't work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Egghebrecht said:

when I type it (and it auto changes to the image) it goes wrong

now to check what happens when selecting it 

nope doesn't work

I wonder if it has to do with settings for various ranks then, or if you have done something to draw the ire of the various settings of the forum. :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 3:35 PM, Yuanrang said:

I wonder if it has to do with settings for various ranks then, or if you have done something to draw the ire of the various settings of the forum. :huh:

might be both considering all the times I have gotten IP banned 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 7:15 PM, Egghebrecht said:

you hax!

nou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2019 at 12:32 PM, Egghebrecht said:

might be both considering all the times I have gotten IP banned 

that wouldn't be a problem if you would stop posting nudes and pro-botting propaganda egghe GOSH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zooey said:

that wouldn't be a problem if you would stop posting nudes and pro-botting propaganda egghe GOSH

NUDE BOTS ARE BEST BOTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Egghebrecht said:

NUDE BOTS ARE BEST BOTS

strong and unclear words, makes it sound like you're complicit!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Zooey said:

strong and unclear words, makes it sound like you're complicit!!!!!

NO U!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WE like March, his shoes are purple,

  He is new and high;

Makes he mud for dog and peddler,

  Makes he forest dry;

Knows the adder’s tongue his coming,         

  And begets her spot.

Stands the sun so close and mighty

  That our minds are hot.

News is he of all the others;

  Bold it were to die         

With the blue-birds buccaneering

  On his British sky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

me FTW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.