Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Botervloot

Blogs

Hey,

Can someone tell me how I start a blog? I don't get it... I clicked on Blogs - Start a blog but NOTHING?!

I believe that is because you are not a Forum Member yet. New Members should not have the ability to create blogs. You will be a Forum Member once you have posted enough around the forum. :)

I believe that is because you are not a Forum Member yet. New Members should not have the ability to create blogs. You will be a Forum Member once you have posted enough around the forum. :)

?!

Actually, I just tested it and it seems it's not working for me either.

Actually, I just tested it and it seems it's not working for me either.

Nop it isn't working...

Also, if you could answer how to edit a blog? Because I can't seem to change my title or get into "Manage Blogs" properly. It just keeps taking me back to the main blog page.

Also, if you could answer how to edit a blog? Because I can't seem to change my title or get into "Manage Blogs" properly. It just keeps taking me back to the main blog page.

Same problem here when I click on 'Manage Settings' or any of the other links under Options.