Sal's RuneScape Forum
im gona mill burray ur mom

Click here to find out your future!

But what's my motivation? What about my character flaws, and my future growth and development as an adult? What about my cute hacker girlfriend who will actually love me for... me? And what about the intense internal struggle in which I learn who I really am and which path I should follow? I need more information!

Your motivation was to do what's best for the forum!!! idk bout the rest

That's it?!? After all we've been through, that's all you've got for me? I'm starting to doubt your powers. I'm starting to doubt that you've even come back to the past from the future at all. -.-

But what's my motivation? What about my character flaws, and my future growth and development as an adult? What about my cute hacker girlfriend who will actually love me for... me? And what about the intense internal struggle in which I learn who I really am and which path I should follow? I need more information!

Your motivation was to do what's best for the forum!!! idk bout the rest

That's it?!? After all we've been through, that's all you've got for me? I'm starting to doubt your powers. I'm starting to doubt that you've even come back to the past from the future at all. -.-

fine I didn't want to give away what you do in the future but since you're asking for it I guess I will have to tell;

Late 2014, with the shutting down of Runescape, leaves the forum to a dark lonely wasteland. Those who are left were only the ones who were strong enough to survive and stick together. Yuan, the ever so persistent mod was tracking down EVERYONE. Looking through the dark alley ways (subforums), finding people hiding in trash cans (dead threads) from his ever so wrathful powers. He would instantly ban them from the forum for whatever reason necessary. The place had become a nightmare. The only motivation us members had to survive was that you, Salmoneus, were hiding somewhere, working on a way to fix everything. The group I was toughing out this "Dark-age", if you will, went from 24 people, to 6. We had lost many members to Yuans hammer. The ones left were Guitarguy, Tabt, Jethraw, Bros and chief sitting bull. We had no idea if there was anyone else out there.

After hiding in different blogs for at least 2 months, we decided to venture out. We travelled across the forum for days on end, after finally coming across a sight we had never seen before. It was an old, torn down mansion. The rules. We immediately head inside. Yuan would never bother looking in there.

The rules was huge. Full of old books containing laws to follow by. We made our way upstairs, only to find an old man sitting in his chair. We couldn't see his face, so we asked who he was.

There was no response.

As we approached closer, carefully, the sight of a certain red hat came into view. We were so relieved we had found you. Well, half dead, anyway. We helped you get up, and after we had nursed you back to a good enough health, we presented you with a plan. You had a read over it, made a lot of changes, and handed it back to us. You still knew how to run a forum. We gazed in amazement at this beautiful plan you had written up, only for you to snatch it off us and say that it was time.

We stood back, watching you grasp the plan to your chest and the other hand high up in the air. Beams of great bright light, something we haven't seen in a while, shot out of your hand and covering the entire forum. We saw the makeover before our very eyes, the sky was blue, the grass green, and threads were no longer full of dead, banned bodies.

Paying too much attention to the new forum, we did not notice that you were in pain until you collapsed. We ran over to your body. Tabt tried looking for some sort of medicine to help you, but alas found nothing. You looked at us, one by one. We tried speaking but you stopped us. You opened your mouth one last time and spoke;

"dont worry my children, I will return"

and then nothing. Your grasp around my hand loosened, and your head dropped to the floor. You were dead.

The 6 of us stepped out of the now beautiful marble house, only to be greeted and congratulated by all the previous members. Yuan sat at the back of the crowd with a smile of joy on his face. The forum was back to what it was. We all rushed around and had a look at what was new, and found the gates to the forum. People were outside these gates, wanting to enter. Finally, new members were coming to the forum!

We have actually yet to hear of you in the future, I hope you return soon. This story^ has been passed around many times, new members still wanting to meet the owner of the forum who saved us all.

I... that was... words can't... tears. I'm sorry I ever doubted you Lonely! :hug:

^Lilshu, you're missing your period

Edited by Salmoneus

me pls

after meeting me at PEX this year we become g00d as acquaintances. On the forums, you make a really nice thread about an upcoming game (yet to be announced in this time), the thread is super popular, with over 970 pages and counting. You also post a picture of an email you sent to Jagex before they shut down Runescape, which was full of lots of intellect and provided plenty humour for the forum. You are much loved in the future, and are often seen HOSTING mafia games that are really good : - )

how do i not get dm for that

dunno bro but i know i got a secret reward 4 helping Sal so maybe u did too

What's my future?

omg I'm sorry I skipped you!!!!

Not much to say sorry, you become a little more active. One well known thing is that you make a very big thread in the feedback section about ways to improve the forum (Fixing bugs) and things to implement. A lot of comments on your thread went along the lines of "Sal will never do this" or "These suggestions are useless". Funnily enough, most, if not all, get implemented and Sal thanks you for putting in the time to find all these bugs and what not.

Tell me your secrets time wizard!

In near future your drawing skills become so famous they are compared to the pure masterpiece which is Mona Lisa. Then, due to your fame, like anyone does, you snort a lot of cocaine and die from OD (Apparently, making strange reasons to quit the forum is very common in the future so we don't know if it's true)

me

You come back and play Minecraft all the time and you have lots of fun!!! You start making posts which are almost up to Arianna's standard! They're really funny and you become much loved by the community.

Foretell the future please.

In the new forum, RP is really popular amongst everyone! You currently have the #1 RP thread/story with over 400 pages! It's crazy! You also become a lot more active because of RP popularity!!

oh wizard,tell me my future

You finally understand how to use spaces between commas and you become a hell of a lot more popular : - )

me

You come back and play Minecraft all the time and you have lots of fun!!! You start making posts which are almost up to Arianna's standard! They're really funny and you become much loved by the community.

I'm not playing minecraft again

and my posts are serious

:tumbleweed:

me

and my posts are serious

Maybe you had an epiphany

me

and my posts are serious

Maybe you had an epiphany

I have epiphanies every 10 minutes

You finally understand how to use spaces between commas and you become a hell of a lot more popular : - )

oh great wizard, i have already done so ;) predict something else, please?

oh great wizard, i have already done so ;) predict something else, please?

Yeah, I forget to mention that you pretty much become "king" of the forum games section. You have the most posts in that sub-forum and a lot of threads that are growing in popularity as we speak!

this man is a fake he didn't even know i like guys don't give him any more of your money he already took my retirement fund :closedeyes:

Your sexual preference has nothing to do with forum in the future. Please move along.

but ya good idea i will charge u from now on for my services :)

Edited by Lonely

A write in from Kemosabes new girlfriend;

kemogf.png

Will he stay with me like he promised over summer or should I expect him to return to old habits?

A write in from Kemosabes new girlfriend;

kemogf.png

Will he stay with me like he promised over summer or should I expect him to return to old habits?

he is lucky 2 be dating shawn the sheep, but he takes it for granted and cheats on Shawn with a freshly shaved bomb-shell of a lamb.

Edited by Lonely

you snort a lot of cocaine and die from OD

Well it beats Old age and murder.

This piques my interest

let 'er rip

your posts are still quite funny for those who can actually see the humour. You hit 10K posts, and after a while, get promoted to DM. For some reason, you become very inactive and retire your DM spot! V sad moment for us all when you make your thread stating you're quitting : ' (

I have yet to see you post in my future, which really sucks!