Sal's RuneScape Forum
Young Leo

Tell us about your day

Thought it'd be useful to have a thread where people can just talk about their day, unload about stuff, or whatever.

For my part, I just came home from a friend's sleepover; nothing too interesting happened, and now I have to get ready for school to start again. :(

So yeah; post away!

I woke up then saw this thread.

So much hw today........

I woke up then saw this thread.

So much hw today........

Me too!

I finished most of my homework last week, just need to finish review on derivatives in calc.

Trying to write an undergrad essay with about 10% of the books I need because 150 people are all studying the same frickin Roman Emperor at the same time :(

I am lazy with tons of stuff to do and the Superbowl is in five and a half hours.

5.5 hrs of sleep and just playing league, got good grades on my geometry quiz, cbf to do english hw.

I was doing so many awesome things all weekend, I just can't name them all. But trust me, it was awesome. :holiday:

Watched the Super Bowl last night, got some exams back today, and really need a nap.

Basically it.

I woke up this morning, watched Beyonce's concert (aka the Super Bowl halftime show) and then went to work. I am now home. Just got my account back and I will fish lobsters til the sun comes up and figure out how to play the "New RuneScape".

i will answer in the style of everything i see on Facebook summed up in one sentence;

"fudge that fudge this day fudge u fudge the world fudge life"

Well I went to school. My English teacher is really intense and not very exciting. I made myself a bacon and cheese croissant, which was delicious. Now I'm eating chocolate.

Today is Waitangi Day. It's like our national day so I stayed home and played GTA all day and then I went to the gym at like 6. Good life

I was doing so many awesome things all weekend, I just can't name them all. But trust me, it was awesome. :holiday:

For the sake of mystery, I'll assume you can't name them because they're mostly illegal :aware:

My day was okay. I'm bored because I have a week off and nothing to do.

I woke up this morning, watched Beyonce's concert (aka the Super Bowl halftime show) and then went to work. I am now home. Just got my account back and I will fish lobsters til the sun comes up and figure out how to play the "New RuneScape".

Heh, welcome back n1k.

Just preparing for tests!

Spent all day writing another essay in the lonely confines of the library, but then England came along and somehow beat Brazil, so not all bad.

Spent all day writing another essay in the lonely confines of the library, but then England came along and somehow beat Brazil, so not all bad.

Had a day off so spent all day sleeping, playing videogames and watching tv in the lonely confines of my house, but then Portugal somehow lost to Ecuador 2-3, so not all good.

I played video games all day. I love my course.

Dare I ask what course you're in?

Meh, went to college and came home. I've concluded I'm the only guy who doesn't smoke weed or get drunk every weekend. Yay for not feeling normal.

Game development; I'm doing a module in quality assurance which at the moment involves playing games and identifying their bugs. ^_^

Game development; I'm doing a module in quality assurance which at the moment involves playing games and identifying their bugs. ^_^

...That doesn't actually sound like fun :P Although I suppose it's for a course rather than an actual QA job.