Sal's RuneScape Forum
Goggie

Six Nations

Anyone watching it? Looking pretty wild so far, France beaten by Italy in their first game :o

8Vt6EnP.jpg

23-18 RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR

Goddamnit Parisse's first try was awesome

I thought I'd see your face here :P I have to say I'm an italy admirer, its great to see them improve year on year, unlike pretty much every other team. Scotland and Wales just go backwards apart from last years blip, France turn up every competition threatening only to surrender/go on strike and England are becoming as inconsistent as the football team. I have at least some hope with Stuart Lancaster, though probably misplaced.

Tl;dr that was fracking epic

England Grand Slam

All wiins by at least 10 points

Leggo

I am still not happy about England beating NZ last year :(

I really hope Wales improve but my allegiance lies with Ireland.

I tend not to watch these games as they are at 3am :P The only reason I'd watch rugby at that time is if the All Blacks were playing.

Edited by Jordo

Ireland needs to improve its form: their first half against Wales was all like "hay guys wats goin on, TRY lol" and the second half was an incoherent string of panting and trying to stop the Welsh. Looks a lot like what Italy tends to do more often than not (but not yesterday :D)

This year's is probably the tournament with the highest chance of "wtf" in a while. England is looking good, Wales needs to play like last match's second half, France (hahahahahaaaaa) can do better than what they did in Rome.

Of course, I'm always hoping for an Italy grand slam. Also, by that standard, shagging Jennifer Lawrence looks like a realistic perspective

its great to see them improve year on year
hurr hurr as if it was possible to get worse than the string of whitewashes and wooden spoons we collected in the last decade :cute:

EDIT: dammit, Owen Farrell has magic feet

(also, Flower of Scotland is one of the best anthems ever)

Edited by Arianna

Appreciate my shoutbox comment$ APPRECIATE.

I'm just waiting for Farrell to flop in the Ireland game and make the British press look stupid :P

I'm waiting for Farell to keep up his near 90%+ kicking rate :P

I'm waiting for Farell to keep up his near 90%+ kicking rate :P

Technically he just needs to stop kicking

It's been a good tournament so far. Glad England are the only team on for a Grand Slam, too ;)

It's been a good tournament so far. Glad England are the only team on for a Grand Slam, too ;)

Maybe it's my inner English scepticism, but I don't see them pulling it off. That said, they are looking more convincing than they have for a while, even in the Ireland match they managed to hold it all together. Still a probably vengeful France to get out of the way though.

Edited by Goggie

lol schooled by Scotland

Wales on the 23rd in Rome, let's see what will happen

(hint: buttsex)

Not sure whether I hope we school you or not :cute: I don't care to predict the scoreline, i've never really rated Toby Flood that much if Owen Farrell is still out, so i'd put it more down to England discipline whether we win or not.

Dammit why can't the 6 Nations be every weekend, I need something to watch

Edited by Goggie

Scotland - Wales

Ireland - France

England - Italy

Predictions:

Narrow win by Wales

Narrow win by Ireland

Complete, massive, utter rape by England, with Italy complimenting itself on their one try (against six)

New 6 Nations wish: FRENCH WHITEWASH PLZ

New 6 Nations wish: FRENCH WHITEWASH PLZ

If that happened I wouldn't even care where England finish. It would be beyond my wildest dreams :wub:

I agree with your choices although I just think it'll be comfortable, not barn-storming win for England.

Total wtf at the Scotland-Wales match

You guys, the aim of the game is to score tries, not kick penalties

I mean, 18-28 and only ONE try, wtf

Also, massive *scoff* at Ireland-France, gosh-darned irish letting the frenchies score a try seven minutes from the end :(

I mean, come on, it was a perfect whitewash opportunity and the Irish let them score one point

There is only despair in the world

Hey, I would still have many a tear of happiness if France got the wooden spoon. IT'S POSSIBLE OK

I'm just deliriously happy as a friend got me a free Manchester United - Chelsea ticket for tomorrow :aware:

Hey, I would still have many a tear of happiness if France got the wooden spoon. IT'S POSSIBLE OK

It's like seeing a night of horizontal destruction derby with Jennifer Lawrence as a concrete possibility, but in the end it becomes a mere possibility of horizontal destruction derby with Zooey Deschanel. Still rather pleasant BUT NOT THE SAME THING Edited by Arianna

It's like seeing a night of horizontal destruction derby with Jennifer Lawrence as a concrete possibility, but in the end it becomes a mere possibility of horizontal destruction derby with Zooey Deschanel. Still rather pleasant BUT NOT THE SAME THING

Ok, I see your point bu- *dozes off, drooling about the prospect of both aforementioned possibilities*

England 18-11 Italy GOD DAMNIT PARISSE

I knew it wasn't going to be a stampede, but I didn't think we'd be so unconvincing. Probably should have scored a few tries, but so, so, sloppy.

England 18-11 Italy GOD DAMNIT PARISSE

I knew it wasn't going to be a stampede, but I didn't think we'd be so unconvincing. Probably should have scored a few tries, but so, so, sloppy.

Yeah, wasn't a good match from either side.

Now don't hate me if I think it would be friggin' hilarious if Wales won its next match by seven points :tongue:

Dani asked me to post so that he can rub it in my face....why I am obliging him is beyond me

Oh well. I was getting sick of all the hype in the media anyway, claiming we were a world-beating side. This brought us right down to earth again :P

Dani asked me to post so that he can rub it in my face....why I am obliging him is beyond me

Oh well. I was getting sick of all the hype in the media anyway, claiming we were a world-beating side. This brought us right down to earth again :P

Because I didn't want to double post, silly

Italy beats Ireland for the first time since 1997 and clinches the fourth place, best result ever in the Six Nations :wub:

Not to mention the wooden spoon to France, screw getting on the podium, France finishing last is the best thing ever

Aaaaaand a moment of silence for our English friends. You can say the sheepshaggers...rammed them. YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH