Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Zooey

Zooey's Old School Log - 2019 (how long?) Comeback

I always liked the pirate warship battle. :pirate2:

15 hours ago, Lonelywolf said:

i said lol blaze it because u were on world 420. great vid i love quests.

if only world 71 was accessible to the oldschoolers :'( but also lol, thanks dude I'm always a little skeptical about my commentary

6 hours ago, Sobend said:

I always liked the pirate warship battle. :pirate2:

I'm really enjoying the quests without relying on guides tbh! I feel like I got a pretty Runescape-ish experience doing these last two videos. 

Latest one, The Great Brain Robbery and then finding out it was all for naught :rrrrgh: next steps are 90 wc, 70/80 construction and 70/80 crafting. Who knows what's next. GUYS WE'RE ON A NEW PAGE THANKS YALL WOW I NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD GET TO 5

Good luck on those new goals and buying a bond for 1 GP.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, Sobend said:

Good luck on those new goals and buying a bond for 1 GP.

I'm glad someone noticed :P I have freed my joke spot for flipping. Also, a month later, I got ~30-40 levels, 6m xp and probably around 30m rsgp. I tried my hand at flipping and was both: surprised at how easy it is and depressed I hadn't done it back in ~2010 when it would have actually helped me.

Bondscaper can't alch and do agility at same time? lame.

I like it when that girl says "Would you like to donate your fertilizer?" :eyebrows:

On 8/20/2020 at 5:19 PM, Sobend said:

Bondscaper can't alch and do agility at same time? lame.

I like it when that girl says "Would you like to donate your fertilizer?" :eyebrows:

I am astonished at the level of information you can pick up from a chat box on the screen for half a second, but you know, fertilizer comments are extremely important

I think I'm up to three "nice bondscape" comments now

I did Regicide and lost half of the footage (my shell scripts for converting/resizing mov files just deleted half of them without converting. I am devastate.) so I'll be doing Roving Elves, MEP, MEP2 in a week or two hopefully :cool: how's the max life treating you

I am not playing much now because I went back to in-person work on Monday, so idk.  I think I am going to try to get a quest cape again, but it requires me to do some "elite dungeons" or something.  Too lazy to learn how to be elite at the moment.

I hope you can get some footage of the last elf quest in OSRS.  I never played it but I always liked that storyline.  They really rushed the last Elf quest in RS3, even though it had some potential.

I really, really am behind on RS3 updates - are these elite dungeons kind of like the raids in OSRS? I hear they can be pretty click-intensive, or at least you gotta be able to not-stand-in-the-fire

Oh, that's a great idea; when I get back from vacation I've got the quest line on my docket. Quests are a lot more fun to record when leveling is just 10 clips in a row. Just been fishing Sacred Eels while I'm on hotel network (my curve is flattening, oh no!)

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 8.11.54 AM.png

However, I see late 2020 was the Age of Sobend Being Serious

1082625924_ScreenShot2020-08-26at8_15_47AM.thumb.png.03ccaf7ef7c73ef24fe09ac19d0ef512.png

Edited by Zooey

More content plz

I have no idea what elite dungeons are but I think it's a few "mobs" (regular monsters), a few mini-bosses, and three bosses.  (I used the oxford comma to make Guitarguy happy.)

Coronavirus sobend is pro-gamer sobend :cool: