Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hahahahah872

slayer assignment - kalphites

Question

I was given 48 kalphites by turael in 07 RS and I'm only combat level 23 and I can't seem to find a way that it will even be possible at such a low level. Let me know what you guys are thinking? and any tips to complete the assignment faster would be great as well. Thanks a bunch.

P.s. slayer level 10

3 answers to this question

Kalphite workers would be the easiest, they don't poison and they're bunched together in one area. They're level 84.

As for slayer, i'd hold off till you're a bit higher combat than 23 to dedicate yourself to it. I don't know if you could somehow talk to Turael and change it. To be quite honest though, I wasn't even aware of Turael being able to give kalphites.

You can't change a task given by Turael. IIRC, Kalphite Workers are only in the 20s for level. It might take a few trips, but scope it out before you assume anything. I remember Workers being ridiculously easy way back. TipIt says they were only level 28's. Remember, Runescape & EOC-RS use different combat level systems. (Personally, I'd stick with the task--assuming I can kill at least 2 per trip. Maybe you can find a safe spot and mage/range them?)

Edited by Bob-sama