Sal's RuneScape Forum
Goggie

Poll: Do you think you'll stick with RS07?

Le 2007  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will you stick with RS07 when/if the price goes up?

• Yes, I think i'll be around to stay, regardless of price!
    • Maybe i'll stick around if it stays free
    • I'm just playing it for some nostalgia then i'll probably return to the old game
    • I don't think i'll stay, it'll get boring fast

Was just wondering what you guys thought about whether you'll be around in the future of RS2007. I'd like to think that i'd stick around and play through it, but I can't be sure whether its appeal will last long-term.

Edited by Goggie

Was just wondering what you guys thought about whether you'll be around in the future of RS2007. I'd like to think that i'd stick around and play through it, but I can't be sure whether its appeal will last long-term.

I'm almost 700 total and I'm still having a bunch of fun. I'm not sure how long it'll last, but I'm having a blast. I'll have to see how I feel when/if the price increase comes around, but $13/mo for 6 year old content is pretty ludicrous.

Edited by Zooey

I won't have a recurring membership, but I might keep it going depending on my interest in the game by using membership cards. If they make us pay extra for access, I'll stop.

I'm on the same boat as Goggie and Zooey. I'm having a great time right now and I've almost just been mining. I haven't even gotten to the other skills yet! But the enjoyment may go down after a while.

I will continueing playing regardless, it kills time and it is good fun. :)

-gazisere ^_^

I'm playing it 50/50 with RuneScape, and will continue to do so unless the price rise is enforced. Then I shall quit 07.

No thanks, I got max on a bettter version, so I don't wanna do it on a version thats 100 times slower and repetitive

If i choose to play Rs i'm gonna choose to play it in its prime, cost isn't that huge really.

I am very thrilled to see Lumby and Fally humming with activity and conversation like i remember it and

seeing people competing or negotiating over resources again, even newb resources.

I am very tempted to be a quester once again from the beginning.

I am very happy that there are no sof or solomon promotions everywhere

and that there is no sc or sw.

I do not look forward to making levels again, especially for certain skills. I do not look forward to acquiring many items/resources all over again. I do not have the trade network I once had - many friends no longer play and will

probably not return so I am a little wary in attempting to build a new network.

There are a lot of problems with the current game but playing 07 is not the solution for me. It's not new.

It's "been there done that" but I will probably play once in awhile. (as long as it remains no extra charge)

Probably play more frequently than I play rsc but less than I play the current game.

Edited by Gantowisa

I'll probably keep playing as long as my friends keep playing. If is comes to it, I would pay extra to play rs07, because I'm enjoying it so much. The main novelty for me is being really high up on the high scores, since everyone started from scratch. I guess if most other people quit playing rs07 then I may go back to eoc as well, but for now I'm having a lot of fun on rs07.

I really enjoy the 07scape, and I really hope they don't start updating it or anything. I'd really like it to be similar to how the rs classic servers are. Having to pay to play it weeds out a decent bit of the botters we disliked, I think, and I really enjoy the economy as it works without the grand exchange.

Most definitely, this is my one chance to attempt to be up in the hiscores, and so far I've done a good job at keeping my place.