Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ice

Quiet?

Although this sub-forum was never busy... i guess EoC killed it?

2007 Scape has got to be the best PvP update for this game in a long time, wondering if anyone here has made plans for their accounts in relation to PvP yet.

Personally i am leaning towards a zerker atm although depending on what some people i know are doing i could stay 1 defence.

Yeah, I hear EoC absolutely murdered the PvP aspect of the game as a whole. Personally, I have neither the time nor interest to pay to play for 07scape and start an account from scratch; I might bother with a mauler or 60 attack 1 defense if I have some time later in the year, before college.

im gonna pk on my zerker but theres no reason to ever post in this section, as if anyone visits it.

Well I still check it and would definitely post in your gallery. I just don't start any topics because I don't have much say really, I can't PK to save my life now because of EoC and I have no interest in playing 07RS. (or should I say I have no patience/time to start from scratch)

I've lost all interest for pvp. I'll pr obably post some crap if I pk after 90 cb.