Sal's RuneScape Forum

Hey Sals, I'm not sure if anyone would remember or recognize me, but I used to play and was pretty active in the clan chat online. I was also a part of the Sals Boss Mass back when that was popular, and when B0b20o0 ran it, however you spell his name. My original account was Lt10095 but I switched my name a few times, one of them being amJordan. Recently I've heard that they were reintroducing a 2007 server, (Old News for most of you), so I decided I might try it out. Any thoughts?

Also I'm not sure if this should be in General Runescape Discussion or not, I haven't used these forums in a long time.

Welcome back Jordan, 07 is pretty fun :)

Thanks Gogs, and I'm hoping to become a member on it. I don't have access to my old account right now but I'm working on that at the moment.

Hi Jordan, welcome back to Sals! 2007 is a blast, and actually we hosted a castle wars event over this past weekend and it was quite fun. :D

JORDAN MY HOMIE MY BROTHA MY PIC WELCOME BACK I MISSED YOU EVEN THOUGH FACEBOOK

so this is the guy u ar always talking about

wlecome back

edit: but didnt u bot zmi?

Edited by Lonely

JORDAN MY HOMIE MY BROTHA MY PIC WELCOME BACK I MISSED YOU EVEN THOUGH FACEBOOK

so this is the guy u ar always talking about

wlecome back

edit: but didnt u bot zmi?

When I was about to quit scape, whenever that was, I think it might of been April of 2011, I let one of my friends I know irl take over my account since I had no need for it and his was recently hacked. Idk what he did but I wouldn't doubt if he did bot at one point but that was a while ago. I guess you could say I was account sharing or trading but really I wasn't playing at all at that point so I didn't care about my account so I figured if I'm not using it I'll let someone else. I know that goes against Scape rules and I'm not condoning or encouraging people to break them.