Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadowkid

SHADOWKID'S MANDATORY 07 LOG

SHADOWKID'S AMAZING LOG

2007SCAPE

I can't resist not making a log with the return of 2007scape l0l. slowly grinding back up and missed the feeling of updating the community with a log of my random levels h4h4 too lazy to decent formatted log so dropping a few pics and going to work from there MISS U GUYS

RECENT LEVELS:

i7zESw4.png

BcbV6J0.png

I AM READY TO MASS BARROWS GUYS. JUST NEED TO DO A FEW MORE QUESTS, GET 43 PRAY AND WILL SHOW YOU THE RETURN OF A BARROWS MASTER

:cool:

CURRENT STATUS AS OF MARCH 13, 2013:

7p1I8Kb.png

TBH THIS IS JUST HERE TO KILL SPACE

LAST EOC/CURRENT RUNESCAPE PICTURE:

startingupagainn.png

JUST THROWING THIS OUT THERE FOR THE HELL OF IT

-SK

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Well, well. ;) That is a nice Ranged level. Looking forward to seeing those barrows pieces.

Well, well. ;) That is a nice Ranged level. Looking forward to seeing those barrows pieces.

Thanks Jure :D

It begins, woke up got 43 prayer, finished ghost ahoy, in search of myreque and began to prepare for barrows.

First trip got trash

2nd trip in 07:

ufNpMhL.png

and other quest pics:

hVbhQuv.png

ebpWssB.png

Welcome back! Dh helm second trip is amazing, good luck with the rest!

Welcome back! Dh helm second trip is amazing, good luck with the rest!

Thanks :D I have a lot of confidence in my barrows luck l0l probably will bite me soon though

Awesome levels already! Seeing everyone so far ahead of me is making me feel like I need to hurry up lol. Awesome loot at Barrows too!

~Pies

Heh I just set a goal and go for it, the thing I like about a fresh economy is the lack of gold flow on the first few days. I set a goal for things I needed, I got to 50 range by fletching my own arrows, gathering own iron bars, etc and it just levels your skills in a balance :) probably also has to do with the immense hours i put into it @[email protected]

Anyways, got this a few hours ago plus getting that last range level so I can finally wear black dhide:

cpS7uyS.png

Dh loves me apparently, that was on trip #8

6qrG6yz.png

and 70 range :)

Next goals I am setting is to get 60 mage, get some prosylete armor, zammy book and other for more efficient barrowings!

also i don't think that i am going to update my first post too much guys, i am honestly too lazy to update my log everyday lol

Edited by Shadowkid

I was always a diy player anyway so I've been used to that kind of playing. :P Congrats on 70 Ranged and the loot! Very awesome

whats a diy player lol? thanks

Dharok is being generous. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Ai7TeNe.png

no kidding.

just did another trip after that:

tlOBsSJ.png

Edited by Shadowkid

I was always a diy player anyway so I've been used to that kind of playing. :P Congrats on 70 Ranged and the loot! Very awesome

whats a diy player lol? thanks

Do It Yourself. Like making all your arrows instead of buying them. :P

p5Tt4jA.png

C3savB1.png

This was about an six hour fire cape lol. I used too many brews early that when 90s and 360s spawned at once I had no more food left. I barely tanked there damage and took them out and spent 40 minutes with a 180 sitting there waiting for my hp to regen. I repeated this about four times and spent about three hours just sitting there waiting for hp to regen, BUT HELL IT WAS WORTH IT. IF THAT ONE PRAY POINT WENT OUT BEFORE I GOT TO FINISH HIM I WOULD OF BEEN REALLY SAD. stats at time were 71 range, 62 hp, 46 def, and 44 pray.

Edited by d22034o

wow grats on the fire cape! Nice barrows loot too, I'd like to get started doing some runs too

Sounds like it was pretty close, grats! Pretty crazy to get a fcape so early on.