Sal's RuneScape Forum

Just a heads up: since this is a community highscores, I won't add people who aren't active on Sal's (either on the forums on in the chat). I don't see much point in adding someone who gets 30 posts and then disappears. The idea is to able to compare your skills levels to your friends', not strangers'.

update: my rc is 54 now.

There is no need to tell me when you get a level. I have everyone added to an alternate account's friends list.

Just 'cause it doesn't show it on hiscores, and it was this at a lower total than you have, I'm 77 combat. ;d

Just 'cause it doesn't show it on hiscores, and it was this at a lower total than you have, I'm 77 combat. ;d

Yeah, I've been updating combat levels less often because I have to calculate them. So let me know if it's out of date or the ranks change.

Just so you know I'm not inactive and I'm not planning on going inactive anytime soon. I have been posting in my blog, and I may come back to the forums to post every once in a while, but don't write me off just yet.:)

Albeit a little slowly, I will surely make my way into the XP category! :P

Here's the link to pull data from oldschool hiscores.

I don't know what to do with that. :P

Do you have much experience with spreadsheets? I think I could make a google spreadsheet for this. Though it would be a nightmare to set up at first, once the code is sorted it should be automatic.

one sec I'll pm you

I'm updating a little less regularly since people aren't gaining levels as quickly and the highscores have sort of stabilized. Need an icon for total xp if someone would like to suggest one.

you can add me

rsn: VcardBurglar

Added.

I was not expecting to be in these high scores. :aware: (I haven't played in a week)

So its been over a month and I have 30 posts. I assume 30 posts over a monthly span shows more dedication than 30 posts in one day, so hopefully you won't feel too hesistant about adding me to the hiscores.

I just got 80 woodcutting today.

Also I had 60 firemaking and 70 fletching but didn't know this topic was here! Please add me :).

I hadn't realized I was on this list. :P

Thanks for adding me though. It's cool to see (as far as anyone knows) that I am on top of the Smithing chain. ^_^