Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Young Leo

Batman: Arkham Origins

Saw some people in my fraternity play it. Looks pretty dumb.

What about it looks dumb?

Well

Joker is the villain again and there was an incredibly forced hallucinating sequence since they have to have one of those.

Just seemed like a cash in. And not a well done one.

Well, don't forget that (as far as I'm aware) this series doesn't actually have anything to do with the movies, so the Joker isn't the villain 'again' as such. The hallucinating sequences weren't forced either, I think. It was just a way of showing how Batman fought off the Scarecrow's toxin. Don't knock it until you try it :P

What.

The Joker has been the villain in every single game. Arkham Asylum's hallucinating sequences were awesome and the one in this game is awful.

What are you talking about.

The Joker was the villain in Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Black Mask is the villain of Arkham Origins, I thought the Joker had nothing to do with Origins.

Regarding hallucinations: I thought you were talking about Arkham Asylum/ Arkham City, I guessed Arkham City. Why do you think the hallucinations are forced? Here they serve to fulfil the purpose of showing us Batman's weaknesses and fears, I didn't think they were forced.

Well

Joker is the villain again and there was an incredibly forced hallucinating sequence since they have to have one of those.

Well, don't forget that (as far as I'm aware) this series doesn't actually have anything to do with the movies, so the Joker isn't the villain 'again' as such. The hallucinating sequences weren't forced either, I think. It was just a way of showing how Batman fought off the Scarecrow's toxin. Don't knock it until you try it :P

What.

The Joker has been the villain in every single game. Arkham Asylum's hallucinating sequences were awesome and the one in this game is awful.

The Joker was the villain in Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Black Mask is the villain of Arkham Origins, I thought the Joker had nothing to do with Origins.

Regarding hallucinations: I thought you were talking about Arkham Asylum/ Arkham City, I guessed Arkham City. Why do you think the hallucinations are forced? Here they serve to fulfil the purpose of showing us Batman's weaknesses and fears, I didn't think they were forced.

Nope. Joker is the villain. Spoiler alert, its fudgeing stupid.

And I'm talking about a game you haven't even played. This particular hallucination was stupid as shizzle. It's shoehorned to death.

Edited by Adam?

Well

What.

And I'm talking about a game you haven't even played. This particular hallucination was stupid as shizzle.

Ah, I was convinced you were talking about the previous games because of Joker. Did not know that. Then I'm inclined to believe you given what I've seen and read. Bit of an obvious twist though. Not entirely surprised, given that it's not the same studio.

Well

What.

And I'm talking about a game you haven't even played. This particular hallucination was stupid as shizzle.

Ah, I was convinced you were talking about the previous games because of Joker. Did not know that. Then I'm inclined to believe you given what I've seen and read. Bit of an obvious twist though. Not entirely surprised, given that it's not the same studio.

Spoilers I guess. But its dumb.

Black Mask was actually Joker the whole time. He had been imitating him and convinced all his goons that he was Black Mask. Then they put on joker masks. Stupid.

Well

What.

Black Mask was actually Joker the whole time. He had been imitating him and convinced all his goons that he was Black Mask. Then they put on joker masks. Stupid.

You might want to spoiler that :P

Well

What.

It'll save people disappointment.

Well

What.

It'll save people disappointment.

You're being silly. Just because you thought it was crap doesn't mean other people want the story spoiled.

I'm playing it now, so far I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Got it for free with my GTX 770, imagine my surprise :P

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.