Sal's RuneScape Forum
chaosor

Show us your bum

36 members have voted

1. 1. What size city would you say you live in? (1 is smallest, 5 is largest)

So, as the topic title clearly does NOT state, this topic is just a survey of how big of city/town you guys live in. I am not asking for the actual city. I just want to see other people's view on the city they live in. For those who have lived in both smaller cities, and bigger cities, please compare, maybe do a pros and cons for each.

Personally, I live in a very small town, though there are smaller towns in the area. The smallest town in the area, had a graduating class of 12 people, the year I graduated. My graduating class at my first high school was 100. idk my town's population, but I know that the main part of town, where the businesses are) is about 1 and a half miles long, and half a mile wide. Outside of that is just houses, and country. I generally like it because I don't have to deal with traffic, not counting people who don't know how to drive. At the same time, I know pretty much everybody around me, so I feel generally safe, etc.

Fort Worth is the 16th largest city in America, with ~758,000 people. Expected to meet and surpass Dallas by ~2035.

The arbitrary number I'll assign to it, as per the poll requests, is 4.

Edited by Pale Blue Dot

I live in the suburbs of a large city. Should I count the city or my actual township?

I live in the suburbs of a large city. Should I count the city or my actual township?

Whichever..I would choose either the one that's in your address, or the one you spend more time in

I live in a city of like ~400k, which is second/third largest in the country.

It was second, but I think post earthquake it become the third.

Not that it matters because both of you are at least a million people behind Auckland :P I've never been overseas so this place seems huge in comparison to anywhere else I've been in New Zealand.

I live on the urban-urban-urban fringe...my phone number code shows me living in one city, my postcode shows me living in the other, the map shows me living in the third...

The city I live in has a population of 122k, but it also counts as part of the New York Metropolitan Area which is like 18 million people.

London, but more specifically a borough of around 340k, so i'd go with 5. Big place, probably haven't been around all of even my borough, let alone the others in London.

Edited by Goggie

I live in a village with 1-1.5k inhabitants (maybe slightly more) right next to a city with a population of around 42.5k.

So 1, or 2/3 if we count my village as part of the city's municipality. (around 79kish inhabitants total)

Edited by Micael Fatia

The metro of my city is only like 2.3M. Starting to boom with Marcellus Shale in the Area. Graduated with 750 :P. Seeing as the Metro is 22nd, I will assign a 4 (But barely a 4 IMO)

I used to live in a smaller city, but now I live in a bigger one. But the population density is somehow lower here...

The zipcode I'm about to transfer into has a population of under 3,000.

The city it's next to is even smaller.

But it's part of the 65th-largest metropolitan statistical area in the US.

Where is non-existant village in the 1-5?

Can there be an option for 0.5??

I was about to post a picture of a bum (a homeless man/woman)

Anyway, I'd say 1. 89-90 thousand lives in my city.

291/km2 (750/sq mi)

Edited by King Of Monra

I was dissapointed when I discovered this wasn't a "show your butt" thread.

Okay, the closest town to me has about 200 people. If you go just a bit further the next town has 2,700 people and the whole area is about 200K.

I put "1" as my answer.