Sal's RuneScape Forum
Felix

Boy has it been a long time...

Hey everyone. I have returned to these forums after about 4 years or so. I'm sure none of you actually remember me since I only made a few posts... but anyways I was actually brought back here because I remembered that I used to visit Sal's website pretty often for Runescape help, and I wanted to check in to see how things were going after such a long time. To be honest, I thought this place would be dead by now, but nope, still very much alive, which I'm glad to see. I'll try to actually post some more this time around instead of just making a couple of posts and then disappearing like before. :rolleyes: It's good to be back, and hopefully I'll stick around longer this time! :biggrin:

Edited by Felix

Can't say I remember you, unfortunately, but welcome back!

Not going to lie I don't really remember you, but it's not really surprising as I'm sure you agree seeing as you have only 9 posts. :P

I do, however, remember your clan, but not for very good reasons sadly.

But hey welcome back! Hope you decide to stick around. ^_^

Not going to lie I don't really remember you, but it's not really surprising as I'm sure you agree seeing as you have only 9 posts. :P

I do, however, remember your clan, but not for very good reasons sadly.

But hey welcome back! Hope you decide to stick around. ^_^

To be honest with you I don't even remember being in that clan since it was 4 years ago lol. I'm not in it anymore and haven't been in a clan for 3 years or so, so you don't have to worry about it. :P