Sal's RuneScape Forum

Range Setups

Forum Father

Question

I need help with Ranged setups, I'm currently 71 ranged and using Royal D'Hide, However I have no idea what weapon to use, I really need help with weapons guys seeming as the Rune C'Bow is absolutely rubbish haha.

I have about 11 mil in cash but I do not wish to spend a lot of it, however post some relatively expensive setups anyway and I will consider it :P

ANY suggestions are welcome so please, go ahead and post your thoughts on it! =)

Thanks for the help!

-Forum Father

9 answers to this question

If you've completed branches of darkmeyer, Blisterwood stakes are a tier 70 throwing weapon, and are free, but you do have to make them. If you want to fire arrows, but cannot use a crystal bow, the Dark bow costs less than 100k, counts as a shield, and can hit moderately high with rune and dragon arrows, especially with momentum. For a 2h crossbow, I would go for the hand cannon at 75, and use a Karil's C'bow until then.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, really great so far! I'd love to use the Crystal bow but it requires so many quests lol, Regicide and Wanted all have billions of follow up quests but I'll have to do it some day haha. But yeah, great feedback. I've still not entirely decided yet on what to get so keep it coming guys! Remember: ANY suggestions are welcome =) (So long as it doesn't go ABOVE my budget haha)

Royal Crossbow at 80? :L Best 2h ranged weapon

Isn't Zaryte bow the best weapon technically?

I know, expensive as fudge and all and not a option for most people including the op most likely, but it's still the best Ranged weapon is it not?