Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gazisere

You're all still going?!

It's mad to come back on this forum and see lots of familiar people, whilst also being a lot of new people. :P

I'm sure a few of you will remember me; I hope? :o

How has it been going?

-gazisere ^_^

Hi Gaz, still playing 07?

Careful, some mods have become a lot stricter since you've come back. :aware:

But :welcome:

Hi. I remember you I think. You're pretty much the last person who actually signs his posts :P

You know you're getting old when people have left and come back a couple of times and you're still ticking over. :P

Hi there.

Hai, how's it going?

Hi Gaz, still playing 07?

No, I haven't had a method or time! I am tempted to start again though... Is it worth it?

But :welcome:

The moderators have been like that since I can remember. :P

Hi. I remember you I think. You're pretty much the last person who actually signs his posts :P

Got to keep it up xD Not sure why I do it, I guess it has just become habit now. :o

You know you're getting old when people have left and come back a couple of times and you're still ticking over. :P

I know right? 6+ Years is a long time to still be talking to the same people on a forum... *Not a bad thing though*

Allo allo. Welcome back! Well, if you plan to stay, anyway.

Thank you. :) We shall see how it goes, depending on how RuneScape is and how much activity this forum has these days.

-gazisere ^_^

You were last on in march, what did you think would happen to us in 3 months? :P

You were last on in march, what did you think would happen to us in 3 months? :P

I was on, but I wasn't active. I didn't have enough time to engage in long conversations or even see how old friends were doing, but now I do. *Just about anyway*

Garyyyyyyy how are things my dear man??

Tubbeh <3 It's all good this end my friend, how are you doing?

I remember u sir

I remember you too. ;)

Vaguely remember you, welcome back!

At least you remember, that still counts! :P Thank you. :)

You enlisted in the armed forces or something like that, right? How is it? Good to see you back though :D

A lot has happened since then... :) Work back as a civilian now, but I'm all good thank you! How are you doing?

hello gaziy

Hai.

How are you doing sir?

As previously stated on this post *twice*, I'm good thank you. :P How are you doing?

-gazisere ^_^

C'mon, why would you ruin his dramatic topic title? :P

Garyyyyyyy how are things my dear man??

Tubbeh <3 It's all good this end my friend, how are you doing?

Doing pretty well haha, exams are almost over, lost a bit of weight and I'm pretty happy in life dear sir!!! Do you still play RS?

You obviously are not familiar with my previous books called "Clans? We do not need clans!", "I *am* the Rules!" and "Comprehensive guide as to why Yuan is right and you are not.".

I exaggerate, of course, but I think it is publically accepted that I have always been strict, if you talked about me. :cute:

Also... Gazisere, it is not that long since you were here the last time. Granted, you have not been that active, but you have been around so it should not exactly surprise you that we are still around. Either we are experts at necromancy or we just prefer to be here to hang out. :P

Edited by Yuanrang