Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sk8skull

Sal's Realm GWD Clan- BANDOS MASS

What Bosses do you guys prefer!?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What Boss do you wanna go 2 bby gurl

For everybody who has not been to KK, please actually read a guide. Last time we went we spent 30 minutes before we actually got a kill because nobody knew what they were doing.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?194,195,652,65036465

Read a few posts down for ability setups. Do not use stuns.

Good guide as well. Don't use void though!

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1571285-kalphite-king-gear-setup-fight-high-level/

Edited by Doom

Will probably be eating at 2pm maybe I can get on the next event :)

Somebody post a KK guide though so I can review what I need for future events. I want to get involved with this. I don't own a whip but I have chaotic longsword/offhand also, rapier/offhand also/chaotic crossbow/staff.

Last time we spent 4 hours at KK so you should be able to join late.

Somebody post a KK guide though so I can review what I need for future events. I want to get involved with this. I don't own a whip but I have chaotic longsword/offhand also, rapier/offhand also/chaotic crossbow/staff.

I don't know about that I was reading the guide Doom posted and it suggests some major equipment. I only chaotics + like a torag platebody that's what I was telling Doom just a second ago :/

I need to rebuild my bank first from getting 99 herblore then we shall see :)

Edited by Kaysie

Well nobody expects you to use that gear. You can obviously downgrade to what you have. That's for pros kinda and we're not all pros.

I don't know about that I was reading the guide Doom posted and it suggests some major equipment. I only chaotics + like a torag platebody that's what I was telling Doom just a second ago :/

ya since we mass with lots of people we use nooby gear

Chaotics work if you wanna melee just bring whatever the best thing ou could afford is :)

You can even try range/mage

ya since we mass with lots of people we use nooby gear

Chaotics work if you wanna melee just bring whatever the best thing ou could afford is :)

You can even try range/mage

In that case if I get a chance to get on around say 4-5pm and you are still going strong I will join for a couple of trips. :) Thanks for the clarifications guys. I do have overloads/turm so I should be able to help at least a little even if my stats are nooby :D Edited by Kaysie

I would like to sign up.

RS Name: Dimosthimise

Forum Name: Dimosthimise

Bossing Experience: Might have done it once or twice.

40 minutes til the mass, I better go get geared and buy the supplies now.

Still need a shield, probably going to buy a Spectral just for this mass. An Arcane would be too overkill I think.

40 minutes til the mass, I better go get geared and buy the supplies now.

Still need a shield, probably going to buy a Spectral just for this mass. An Arcane would be too overkill I think.

Buy ely leech

Guys we are starting now!!!

Friends chat changed: DEI WEI

Nuckgfda

I would recommend GWD next week so other people can join in too. Bandos Hard mass or something. (Although I won't be around)

sounds like a nice plan I haven't done bandos since eoc came out so should be a good experience. He was always one of the easier ones. Just melee protect and then mage on the steelwill or whatever his name is afterwards. Let the tank start the attacks while everyone stays to the side. Are there any specific abilities that are suggested?

I felt like I finally got the hang of this boss. I did provoke a couple of times without a shield and although it probably saved a couple people it just transferred their deaths to me :o. I didn't realize you were only supposed to provoke with a shield. Once I got past that it was easy going.

You have to use provoke and then resonance (a shield only ability). Voking without resonance simply makes you get killed instead of the person originally targeted. :P

Edited by Micael Fatia

lets do a 300 event at bandos next week.

Tyras helms and everything but use normal weps so we can at least kill it faster :P

Tyras helms and everything but use normal weps so we can at least kill it faster :P

what is a 300 event? o.0

He just explained it, like 300 the movie with spartans.

I was gonna say corp for this sunday, but do you guys wanna do tht 300 thing at gwd then?

what is a 300 event? o.0

He just explained it, like 300 the movie with spartans.

I was gonna say corp for this sunday, but do you guys wanna do tht 300 thing at gwd then?

Some of us have never seen/heard of the movie. Spartans so I am assuming a specific inventory ~^

Tyras helm he said but what else? copper/iron armor? Lol