Sal's RuneScape Forum
Lonelywolf

facts about yourself

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is LIES.

Oh yeah, the correct name is "Prince Ali Rescue". Sorry about that! :cute:

I have four proper warnings in my warning log and they are all negative. Only 3 people have gotten that low, 2 of whom are still active today even in this thread.

I know Dani was at -5 from when we could still see warn levels.

I recall that one of the first things I did was wander into the Debate Room and make fun of atheists for "making Einstein their God" and going on about how we could whoop them in a religious war... :box:

I also wandered into the debate room, I found a topic about free will, so I started talking about Shamu and got a verbal.

My warn log is mainly filled with drunken Goggie. I joined the site because I was told to in the clan chat. Also, Phoenix and I joined on the same day!

I have four proper warnings in my warning log and they are all negative. Only 3 people have gotten that low, 2 of whom are still active today even in this thread.

Yes, I meant genuine warning reductions. There have been tons of times where you have had people far lower than -4 as a joke. :P

I joined to ask questions about pking.

I got flamed a lot.

Lots of warnings and arguing with Yuan.

Dunno what else.

Being a Muslim, I got into a "debate" about Islam when I first joined.

Also didn't read the "intelligent discussions only" part there either.

:cute:

Prince Ali's Rescue was the reason why I found this site. I never figured out how to get that damn wig.

Haha same here, what an annoying quest. It has been replaced by a newer a-lot-less-frustrating version now. RIP Prince Ali's Rescue.

I joined the forums shortly after completing that quest, really can't remember why. I was probably bored.

I'm still the person with the most Wilderness/Dangerous CWA F2P kills and most kills overall posted (I counted 340ish then got tired, still had more three or four topics with quite a few kills each and I don't even know how many CD war topics to check), though I highly doubt I'll ever post another kill because I quit PKing after the EoC update.

another fact about me is that I was a pretty shizzlety pker, i still have my album(also made a RSPS PK video)

I have a ton of these, but here are some:

I initially got here by searching the stupid Chicken quest (Think the place was Draynor Manor? Why do I remember these names?)

That quest. Yup, reason I'm here too.

Ernest the motherfudgeing chicken.

Prince Ali's Rescue was the reason why I found this site. I never figured out how to get that damn wig.

I joined the forum because I had to sign up for one of the Steel Wars we used to have which was hosted by Sneeze. It ended in an epic failiure on my partafter Huzza made everyone jump me. :(

Contrary to common opinion, I have never, and I genuinely mean that, intentionally warned or banned someone for no reason. On every occasion, I have felt that it was justifiable.

Mind if I ask how the hell you haven't warned me? I think you might be the only mod that hasn't.

Mind if I ask how the hell you haven't warned me? I think you might be the only mod that hasn't.

He was probably retired during your rebel phase. I'm sure that's the reason he never warned me, he was retired during mine. :P

Yes, I meant genuine warning reductions. There have been tons of times where you have had people far lower than -4 as a joke. :P

My -7 wasn't a joke :(

I have a ton of these, but here are some:

I initially got here by searching the stupid Chicken quest (Think the place was Draynor Manor? Why do I remember these names?)

That quest. Yup, reason I'm here too.

Ernest the motherfudgeing chicken.

I joined the forum because I had to sign up for one of the Steel Wars we used to have which was hosted by Sneeze. It ended in an epic failiure on my partafter Huzza made everyone jump me. :(

Contrary to common opinion, I have never, and I genuinely mean that, intentionally warned or banned someone for no reason. On every occasion, I have felt that it was justifiable.

I was primarily retired for about a year or two when you were active due to studies and other commitments which was around 2008 (maybe a bit before and/or after).

I came here for help on that shield quest where you needed a friend in the other gang to give you the other piece of the shield.

After that I spent most of my time in the Role-Play forum where I accumulated most of my posts (It will and never was the same after Old Ben left :( ).

Struck up a friendly rivalry with Haru (Anyone remember that fudgeing awesome dude?) and was best buds with... Oh I forget his/her name, but he/she had a Hinata Hyuuga avatar and was always in RPs I was in.

Helped contribute a few edits to quest guides.

I think I'm also the person with the most changes to display name here on Sals.

i actually only have 8 warns in 6 years, 13 notes in my log.

i came to sals because i was looking for help on the shield quest or whatever it was called

i got my first warn 16 days after i joined

i once had 100+ posts in a day by just telling people gratz on getting a new level in the screenshot forum, i was warned soon after

i used to love macki because i thought his avatar was cool, then i turned 14

i didnt know there was such thing as a blog until after 3 years of being a member

i came to sals because i was looking for help on the shield quest or whatever it was called

i once had 100+ posts in a day by just telling people gratz on getting a new level in the screenshot forum, i was warned soon after

i didnt know there was such thing as a blog until after 3 years of being a member

Was it the red fox avatar?

I didn't actually get a warn on these forums for awhile. Was pretty cool because warn logs were public and I was really one of the few people who had a lot of posts and a ( ) (empty) warn log. In 2010 though Emanick gave me a verbal warn and it showed up as (0). Screw you man! :P

I got warns on the old forums though.

I didn't actually get a warn on these forums for awhile. Was pretty cool because warn logs were public and I was really one of the few people who had a lot of posts and a ( ) (empty) warn log. In 2010 though Emanick gave me a verbal warn and it showed up as (0). Screw you man! :P

I got warns on the old forums though.

Everybody got warns on the old forums. I remember Yuan handed them out like no tomorrow. I had to actually appeal on of my warns because he misunderstood me. To why I despise/love Yuan now. I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO READ DIS YUAN YOU BEEN FOLLOWING ME :box:

If anybody did not get a warn in the old forums, I'd like to hear their story.

my name is hlow

I don't have any warns, but Guitarguy gave me an oversized signature one time and got me in trouble. -.-

Was it the red fox avatar?

yes it waved at you

i was a simple child

It was about 2 years for me, I had no idea they were there.

i've had an account here for 6 years now for some reason. i have a lot of warns, mostly from mods being power abusers :)