Sal's RuneScape Forum
Lonelywolf

facts about yourself

Everybody got warns on the old forums. I remember Yuan handed them out like no tomorrow. I had to actually appeal on of my warns because he misunderstood me. To why I despise/love Yuan now. I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO READ DIS YUAN YOU BEEN FOLLOWING ME :P

I warned a grand total of 0 people on our old Invisionfree board, simply because I was not promoted to DM before the 3rd of March 2006 and into a Moderator on the 4th of May. :P

Of course I am going to read this, I read the majority of the posts that are made on the Forum. :cute:

Oh, and I never got a warning on the old Forum because it frankly was not that hard, most of the Rules were similar to our current ones. The difference is probably that we closed a hell of a lot of loopholes on this forum because some rules were simply not listed in the forum rules. Double posting was, for instance, not illegal because it was not mentioned in the Forum Rules, but I do think it was punished as Spam. :P

i've had an account here for 6 years now for some reason. i have a lot of warns, mostly from mods being power abusers :)

Oh really? :rolleyes:

I count at least 7 different moderators or administrators that have warned you for either flaming or flamebaiting, so I think it is time you stop lying and own up to your own poor behaviour and lack of respect to your fellow forum members instead of blaming the people who have a duty to stop such behaviour.

Everybody got warns on the old forums. I remember Yuan handed them out like no tomorrow. I had to actually appeal on of my warns because he misunderstood me. To why I despise/love Yuan now. I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO READ DIS YUAN YOU BEEN FOLLOWING ME :P

I warned a grand total of 0 people on our old Invisionfree board, simply because I was not promoted to DM before the 3rd of March 2006 and into a Moderator on the 4th of May. :P

LIES. I remember distinctly the situation. I posted a comment on a GFX topic about simple improvements, and then you blamed me for flaming and gave me +1 warn. I then PMed you about that it wasn't flaming, but more along the lines of encouragement, and you thought over it and removed my warn.

LIES. I remember distinctly the situation. I posted a comment on a GFX topic about simple improvements, and then you blamed me for flaming and gave me +1 warn. I then PMed you about that it wasn't flaming, but more along the lines of encouragement, and you thought over it and removed my warn.

...and how would you explain the below topic, taking the post date into account? :P

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/topic/26467-congrats-to-the-new-distinguished-members/

You obviously edited it because you're such a power abuser moderator Yuan!! You can't fool us!!

Edited by Micael Fatia

...and how would you explain the below topic, taking the post date into account? :P

http://runescape.sal...uished-members/

You didn't warn me until the first year of your moderator status.

You obviously edited it because you're such a power abusing moderator Yuan!! You can't fool us!!

YUAN IS POWER HUNGRY WE MUST STOP HIM BY ALL COSTS

DSZ, we need to get moving on defeating Yuan. He has too much power now!

Judging by your warning log, I have never once warned you nor given you a verbal. ;)

Judging by your warning log, I have never once warned you nor given you a verbal. ;)

Wow, you actually pulled that card.

HES REMOVED THE EVIDENCE ALL HOPE IS LOST

Wait a second...

Oh, no its not, because I'm Gary Motherfudgeing Oak.

Edit: I'm gonna say that we should stop this and move said arguments to "what has sals become".

Edit2: TIL Warn logs from old forums carried over to new forums :box: But for reals, I'm 100% sure you warned me Yuan. In all seriousness.

Edited by Gary Oak

HES REMOVED THE EVIDENCE ALL HOPE IS LOST

Wait a second...

Oh, no its not, because I'm Gary Motherfudgeing Oak.

Edit: I'm gonna say that we should stop this and move said arguments to "what has sals become".

Edit2: TIL Warn logs from old forums carried over to new forums :box: But for reals, I'm 100% sure you warned me Yuan. In all seriousness.

I am fairly sure you are mistaken. If this was on the old forum prior to the move in November 2005, then it really was not me because I was not a Moderator until May of 2006, a full 6 months after the forum move.

If it was on this forum, then it does not show up in your warning log and it goes back to March 2006 in your profile, 1.5 months before I even became a Moderator. Considering I could neither find anything about you in a quick search in the Moderator forum or in my Private Messager folder, I am fairly sure you are rather mistaken. :P

Fact about myself. Yuan has never warned me, and somehow I manage to outlive those who did. Well mostly...enough that they can't warne again! Bahaha

They see me rollin', they hatin'.

Edited by Fatalysm

i've had an account here for 6 years now for some reason. i have a lot of warns, mostly from mods being power abusers :)

Oh really? :rolleyes:

I count at least 7 different moderators or administrators that have warned you for either flaming or flamebaiting, so I think it is time you stop lying and own up to your own poor behaviour and lack of respect to your fellow forum members instead of blaming the people who have a duty to stop such behaviour.

yes that was the joke, nice. hopefully i can voice my opinion without getting in trouble: some mods are a bit spastic. hi.

First time I came to sals was help on Shield of Arrav.

I came here for help on that shield quest where you needed a friend in the other gang to give you the other piece of the shield.

After that I spent most of my time in the Role-Play forum where I accumulated most of my posts (It will and never was the same after Old Ben left :( ).

Struck up a friendly rivalry with Haru (Anyone remember that fudgeing awesome dude?) and was best buds with... Oh I forget his/her name, but he/she had a Hinata Hyuuga avatar and was always in RPs I was in.

Helped contribute a few edits to quest guides.

I think I'm also the person with the most changes to display name here on Sals.

You stole my name.

I am the one who introduced the cult of Kim Jong-Il to inspire the actions of moderators

tumblr_mevpkvrc9P1qewv1lo1_500.jpg

(Pictured above, the Dear Leader pointing at the location of a forum member to be banned soon)

Banning both of you for discussing warn logs

Be careful lilshu, I like you too much for you to be disappeared for speaking ill of Big Brother

Be careful lilshu, I like you too much for you to be disappeared for speaking ill of Big Brother

zooey fact: his sig changes like everday omg so creepyey

Speaking of which what is that from? Why is Simon wearing a cape and has a cane?

Speaking of which what is that from? Why is Simon wearing a cape and has a cane?

i thought it was some1 from the hobbit

Ahh apparently the actor is in Game of thrones.

Didn't recognise him without all the blood-drenched fornication around

Didn't recognise him without all the blood-drenched fornication around

To be fair that could describe misfits too.

• Joined the forums at 9
  • Was part of Macki's clan
  • Was part of Salcast (oh god squeaky voice)
  • FC mod at 13
  • i like trains

Fact: I've had more warnings from Morte than anyone else.

Related-Fact: Most of those warnings were attempts to seduce me.

Unrelated Fact: Yuan has never warned me!

Related-Fact: I don't want to be warned by Yuan. :(