19 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever gotten into a fight

• HELL YEAH IM A MAN
    • fudge NO IM A nice doggy!
  2. 2. If yes, how many!

• Just one!
    • Maybe a few!
    • I have brain damage!
    • I'm a little girl and have never been in a fight!

Have you ever been in a fight? If yes, how many!

I never have. I got punched in the face one time but the guy was legit on parole so I didn't retaliate. He was back in prison a month later for armed robbery so pretty good decision on my part. He was really dumb. Usually I can rely on sheer SIZE to intimidate people.

im little girl and never been in fight :( (read in the TF2 Heavy's voice for more enjoyment)

Honestly I have never been in a fight. I broke up a fight once in a locker room when I was in middle school though.

Sadly, I've been in a lot of fights. Mostly due to drunken idiots thinking their stupid shizzle will sit right with me.

I was never in a 'real' fight in the US (mainly because I went to nice doggy!-ass schools) but have fought some of my friends. I never had any real enemies.

I did get into several fights in grade school in Poland though. Then again, it was Poland.

Edited by theking1322

In elementary and middle school I was more often in fights than not. Then I discovered marijuana found inner peace and only brawled a few times only when it was absolutely necessary (read: introduce your knee to their groin before they do the same to you)

Pretty much several times a week up until Upper Secondary School. Most of them were organised, and slightly friendly, competitions but there was a fair share of actual brawls with the only intention to cause as much pain and harm as possible.

It depends on what you consider a fight. Don't remember exactly how many 'fights' I got into when I was a kid (8 - 16 years old), not that many but quite a few still. Kid fights anyway so I guess they don't count.

17-22 two serious fights only, at least I can't remember any others.

I've never had to punch anyone nor have I been punched.

When I was in secondary school, I had a friend who was ginger. He was picked on to the point where a group of younger kids started throwing punches.

So being the man hulk I am, I picked them off one by one. Picked them up by the throat and threw them. It sounds better than it was. I very nearly got suspended, but CCTV in the school ran in my favor.

my penis is so small that I need to fight other people to feel good about it

Do you also use bladed weapons to overcompensate? :o

I've been in three fights in which I only acted in retaliation. Broke one nose, tore a muscle in someone's back, received a black eye. :P

Someone tried to drown me when I managed to get a float at the 'fun swim' at my local pool. I held my breath longer than him though, so he lost and cried :glasses:.

Other than that no.

my penis is so small that I need to fight other people to feel good about it

Do you also use bladed weapons to overcompensate? :o

I own three katanas

i use to pk back in the day ;)