Sal's RuneScape Forum
Doom

Skill Competition 5: Agility

I'd go for Hunter since that's the last skill on that list I need to get to 80. >.<

My vacation starts Friday, I'm not going to have internet access for a week and as such I will not be able to participate. So yeah... selling my vote. :aware:

Agility because I might actually train it this time.

oh and Doom I'm cool for making the signatures this week :)

People vote hunter!!!

president 2Kever

Voting ends in approximately 10 hours. Right now it's down between Hunter/Agility.

Please start posting your usernames if you want to participate so I can make the tracker soon.

Voting ends in approximately 10 hours. Right now it's down between Hunter/Agility.

Please start posting your usernames if you want to participate so I can make the tracker soon.

Username: Kaysie

What are you planning on making the participation experience?

Depends on the skill but generally I try to make it equivalent to 3-4 hours of training. I think agility is like 50k/hr so I would make it 150k or 200k. Idk hunter but same idea.

Depends on the skill but generally I try to make it equivalent to 3-4 hours of training. I think agility is like 50k/hr so I would make it 150k or 200k. Idk hunter but same idea.

I was asking because yeah agility sounds pretty fair but uh hunter would be another story

there really isn't any major training way unless you do jadinkos and a lot of people don't do jadinkos that's why I was asking

Sign me up.

Dei Wei

Also go agility because hunter is meh.

Reneskap handle: Lunaar King.

I suck at both skills bring it on

Sorry for the late post. It will be agility. Continue to post usernames until the contest starts so i can add you to the tracker.

I assumed hunter hadn't changed and most people still did your typical salamanders, chins, and grenwalls?

a lot of hunter is used with herblore habitat now (jadinkos) but there is a good many people who don't understand how to do it that well. (even though there are some amazing guides out there for it )

Dimosthimise

Dunno how much I'll do - don't have much use for agility right now, besides maybe going for 90+ all. I'll see...

He having trouble loading Sal's, so he asked me to enter him:

Jesus Jammy