Sal's RuneScape Forum
Samsara

What's going on in your life?

Our drummer was recently kicked out because he and our manager were taking money without asking so we've had no practice space or drummer and it all happened right before scheduled pre production of our first record and this just sucks cause we're on hiatus from the public and are running around north Jersey trying to find a talented and dedicated dude with a practice space. Renting practice spaces are extremely pricey long-term and not convenient. We've wasted money on guys who we tried out with and then backed out.

Finances in a band have to be taken extremely seriously because we were missing half the money for our record when we needed it and they couldn't get it back so we got screwed and pushed back for months and we will never see it again.

Edited by TakerMayFire

How the hell did you come into possession of $6000 worth of stolen property?

The said single-item was 1 of 20.

You seem to want to tell us about it, so just tell us.

:>

New contact lenses arrived. Now I can see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

giving my friend a mini intervention tonight. should be fun.

Currently doing A2 at Sixthform... stressed out cause my ASs were pretty poor, stressed about uni, stressed about trying to do well... life's stress lol

Sorry to hear that, kaysie. :(

I'm currently procrastinating from doing work. And I think I'm going apple picking next weekend!

I'm get overly excited for the release of GTA V. Hoping the game arrives tomorrow!

Applied to 7 internships, one with Tesla Motors lol. Shot in the dark but who knows maybe I'll be lucky.

Good luck. That's a pretty cool company to be working with.

And I think I'm going apple picking next weekend!
Good heavens, I wish I had been that excited when I had to go apple picking back in the days of yon. :P

Good heavens, I wish I had been that excited when I had to go apple picking back in the days of yon. :P

It's a chance for me to get out and take pictures, that's why I'm so happy. I've been stuck inside way too long. Does anyone agree that fall is the best season?

Just started my 2nd week of university, and spent the past couple hours catching up on CS stuff cause I spent all weekend on Breaking Bad.

Still not even done Season 2. :(

Well, I've just taught for the 5th time but my group has dwindled from 9 people to 4 (out of the 10 that should be in the group that I teach). I'll have to send the professor a mail about that because I have reason to suspect that they switched over to another group for whatever reason, and we do need to make sure that all the student assistants have a relatively equal load. Also it kinda sucks to see so many people not coming to your class, makes me doubt whether I'm any good at teaching. But I don't think that's the issue.

It's a chance for me to get out and take pictures, that's why I'm so happy. I've been stuck inside way too long. Does anyone agree that fall is the best season?

I like fall, but only because my electric bill gets lowered dramatically.

It seems that my life is going to be taken over by grading from here on out :<

Besides the homework which I do at home, the usual for the subject I assist in (Calculus I) is that all the assistants come together on the day of the midterms and the final exam and grade the entire thing that day. It sounds like a ridiculous amount of work (there should be around 300 students) but at least it'll be done in 1 day. :box:

Also I'm hoping to teach Linear Algebra next quarter, we'll see what happens. (I signed up to teach either of two different linear algebra classes and also calculus for CS and AI students, so I think I have a reasonable chance of getting work)

move here and it will be exactly the opposite :P

I thought you had beer and didn't need electricity

heating running on beer

hmm

an interesting concept

heating running on beer

hmm

an interesting concept

But then you use all the beer for heating and you have to resort to liquor to drink and... oh wait no that's fine. :cute:

My Aunt is really starting to irritate my dad and I!

I mean we understand she has to go through rehab and all for her leg but still. She would rather us have to drive sixty miles to the rehab center to see her just so her "friends" can be "close" to her. I think family is more important than friends. We are trying to get her into a rehab center down where I live so it's like a ten minute drive to the place but she is refusing to leave the current one and we can't force her to come with us!