Sal's RuneScape Forum

I watched parts of this video a while back when it came out. I guess running for president would be an interesting idea. He would eliminate the race benefit Barack Obama gets (African Americans typically vote democrat anyway I know) and maybe entice some minority votes. I'm not sure I would vote for him because I don't agree with every he says however. My dad is also a doctor and dislikes the guy as a surgeon so I have a slightly negative opinion from that as well.

It's an interesting video. I don't think Obama was expecting to be blasted like that when he was sitting right there.

The guy is right about many things but it takes an entirely different skillset to be president.

^^ That.

It takes a lot more than a silver tongue and a sharp wit to be PotUS. If silver tongue and sharp wit is all it took Obama would probably be one of the Presidents of all time.

Well, we'll see what happens. It'll certainly be interesting to watch him during the elections.

I'm not entirely sure why I find American politics so damn interesting compared to any other country :xd:

I'm not entirely sure why I find American politics so damn interesting compared to any other country :xd:

Likely the good laughs you got from some of the Republican candidates this year.

Edited by cash money95

Well, we'll see what happens. It'll certainly be interesting to watch him during the elections.

Probably because we treat our politics like a sport.

Who says he's running?

Who says he's running?

If he's running, of course. Still, I hope he is because it's a nice change of pace. He seems like a reasonable man anyway.

Probably because whoever becomes president becomes the most powerful person on the planet.