Sal's RuneScape Forum
Adam?

Breaking Bad Final Episodes

Walt will lose the money, possibly because of what Zooey said.

Jesse will talk. Everything, from the beginning. May point fingers at Walt, and Gus, to get off lightly. Might not though, he seems to hate himself right now.

Hank might die in episode 4, or become far, far more ruthless. Episode name is Rabid Dog, I think it's talking about him.

Here's my reflection on those points:

Walt will lose the money but not without a fight. I believe he will defend it from Todd's Skinhead family, the DEA/ABQPD, and possibly Lydia's contacts in the Czech Republic. I have a feeling the series will end as the first scene of the pilot, Walt is pointing a gun to the police so they kill him.

Jesse is in severe depression, worse than before. His guilt will be the death of him. Jesse's scene on the merry-go-round is exactly the same as Walt's scenes on the CT/PET scan machine's table. They're facing their demise one visit at a time.

Gifs too large to post: http://liveinplastic.tumblr.com/post/58722074011/and-i-find-it-kind-of-funny-i-find-it-kind-of-sad

However, I don't think he'll say anything to incriminate anyone besides himself. He will attempt to go down as "Heisenberg" and that will be enough to satisfy the DEA. Episode 11 is called "Confessions", which directly correlates to what will happen with Jesse and Hank in the interrogation room. This camera shot foreshadows a Catholic-style confession booth:

HankJesse.jpg

Jesse is far too loyal to everyone involved to bring them down, even Gustavo and Mike saw that in him. Episode 12 is called "Rabid Dog", which parallels Jesse's "Problem Dog" story from season 4 about killing a dog. Perhaps the DEA doesn't buy his confession as the almighty Heisenberg, so he acts out, possibly in self harm.

This is my favorite show of all my years watching TV. The writing, acting, and cinematography are impeccable and will never be executed as masterfully ever again. Part of me will die when this show ends.

Walt will lose the money, possibly because of what Zooey said.

Jesse will talk. Everything, from the beginning. May point fingers at Walt, and Gus, to get off lightly. Might not though, he seems to hate himself right now.

Hank might die in episode 4, or become far, far more ruthless. Episode name is Rabid Dog, I think it's talking about him.

Here's my reflection on those points:

Walt will lose the money but not without a fight. I believe he will defend it from Todd's Skinhead family, the DEA/ABQPD, and possibly Lydia's contacts in the Czech Republic. I have a feeling the series will end as the first scene of the pilot, Walt is pointing a gun to the police so they kill him.

Jesse is in severe depression, worse than before. His guilt will be the death of him. Jesse's scene on the merry-go-round is exactly the same as Walt's scenes on the CT/PET scan machine's table. They're facing their demise one visit at a time.

Gifs too large to post: http://liveinplastic...-it-kind-of-sad

However, I don't think he'll say anything to incriminate anyone besides himself. He will attempt to go down as "Heisenberg" and that will be enough to satisfy the DEA. Episode 11 is called "Confessions", which directly correlates to what will happen with Jesse and Hank in the interrogation room. This camera shot foreshadows a Catholic-style confession booth:

HankJesse.jpg

Jesse is far too loyal to everyone involved to bring them down, even Gustavo and Mike saw that in him. Episode 12 is called "Rabid Dog", which parallels Jesse's "Problem Dog" story from season 4 about killing a dog. Perhaps the DEA doesn't buy his confession as the almighty Heisenberg, so he acts out, possibly in self harm.

This is my favorite show of all my years watching TV. The writing, acting, and cinematography are impeccable and will never be executed as masterfully ever again. Part of me will die when this show ends.

Awesome interpretation and I mostly agree.

But Jesse's loyalty to Walt has been shaky since the beginning, and he knows that Mike is dead, whether Walt will admit it or not. Perhaps he'll revisit his suspicions about Brock's poisoning. Jesse was loyal to Mike, and to anyone good to him, but Walt has been a toxic presence in his life since the beginning and I think he wants him out or for it to just be over.

I probably was wrong about him pointing the finger, but saying something like "I got in too deep then Heisenberg wouldn't let me out. I've been doing what I had to, to stay alive." would be entirely truthful and I think he's sick of deceit.

Problem Dog was the episode where Gus comments on Jesse's misplaced loyalty. If it is a reference to Jesse, which is very possible now that you mention it, it could mean he turns on Walt then.

Or maybe my judgement is just clouded by how much I want that to happen. :P

Edited by Dad

i cant believe

walt jr brought back gus as a cyborg to create the ultimate breakfast

Edited by Adam?

PREDICTION FOR THE END OF BREAKING BAD:

Walt retrieved the ricin to use on himself. There's no real benefit to it aside from killing the person a day or so after ingesting it. This would give him time to tie up a few loose ends, have a conditional surrender to the DEA, and then die victorious.

Edited by Adam?

PREDICTION FOR THE END OF BREAKING BAD:

Walt retrieved the ricin to use on himself. There's no real benefit to it aside from killing the person a day or so after ingesting it. This would give him time to tie up a few loose ends, have a conditional surrender to the DEA, and then die victorious.

I support 10/10

I love this show so much. You learn to look at the 'insignificant' actions that blow into something bigger, but still, I love how something that starts out so small can become so pivotal later.

dat confession yo. Did not see that coming, brilliant stuff from Walt.

Also Jesse's rage at the end, perfect way to end it. Next episode is going to be very intense.

5x11 "Confessions" was the best episode of season 5 yet. So much plot development and new possibilities packed into 47 minutes. Aaron Paul's greatest performance since 4x07 "Problem Dog" and I have a feeling 5x12 "Rabid Dog" will be even better. Jesse's blank expression in 5x10 to his rage in 5x11 sets the tone of the downward spiral of himself and the show as a whole. Jesse's guilt and anger will be the death of him, whether it is in the next 5 episodes or not.

Jesse and Walt's hug was a superficial reconciliation finally made after 4x08 "Bug", where Jesse and Walt had their last fist fight. Jesse broke down and proved that he is emotionally incapable of being the bad guy to Walt, whose fatherly instincts kicked in. Jesse said it himself, it would be easier for him to disappear so Heisenberg has one less loose end and one less half-measure.

Walt's conspiracy against Hank was a bold and brilliant move for Heisenberg. We'll have to see if Hank is willing to become a martyr to bring down Walt now. After all, he did have a "lab" in his own garage, but to make beer of course. The circumstantial evidence that Hank has on Walter is enough to bring him down, but the same kind of evidence on Hank will bring him down as well.

So many possibilities for the next few episodes and the finale, this show is perfection.

I'd love to see this thread more active :tumbleweed:

Also I don't think Hank has any hard evidence at all against Walt. If he did, and it were enough to bring him down, he would have surely told his DEA guys by now.

Gale was Problem Dog

Jesse is Rabid Dog

v excite

The video didn't seem that convincing to me, considering how Hank has behaving inside the DEA. The point was to display that the money they accepted for Hank's rehab ties them together.

Edited by Adam?

Gale was Problem Dog

Jesse is Rabid Dog

v excite

The video didn't seem that convincing to me, considering how Hank has behaving inside the DEA. The point was to display that the money they accepted for Hank's rehab ties them together.

I think the video sends the message across that Hank explaining to the DEA that his brother-in-law was a meth dealer the entire time, and that he never found out until very recently, will be near impossible.

Edited by Samsara

Gale was Problem Dog

Jesse is Rabid Dog

v excite

I think the video sends the message across that Hank explaining to the DEA that his brother-in-law was a meth dealer the entire time, and that he never found out until very recently, will be near impossible.

Yeah, I think it sets up a real wild west scenario between the two for the very end

Pretty cool, right? Hank wants Walter's reign to END. He's finding out that he won't be able to pursue normal justice through the DEA. To do the right thing, he'll have to... break bad.

sort of spoiler

I don't understand the need for spoiler tags, tbh. This thread is going to be full of them by nature, wouldn't it make sense to just have a disclaimer in the title? I mean, who is checking this before they watch the latest episode?

sort of spoiler

I don't understand the need for spoiler tags, tbh. This thread is going to be full of them by nature, wouldn't it make sense to just have a disclaimer in the title? I mean, who is checking this before they watch the latest episode?

people do v silly things

Since Hank benefited from Walt's meth operation, it's going to be impossible for him to bring Walt down without ending his own career and possibly going to prison himself.

I KNOW I SAID THAT THIS IS WHAT I WANTED BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED

Oh and just a reminder to everyone that Hank is like Walt but worse because he only cares about his obsession with winning.

Edited by Dad

Dayum Skyler, her character has been developing very well these past few episodes and her hinting at killing Jesse was great to see how much she had changed.

Hanks closing in fast, it'll be interesting to see what Jesse has planned.

Next ep. is called To'hajiilee, which is the location where Jesse & Walt first started cooking and where Walt buried the money. I dunno why but I think Jesse's gunna help Walt in some way.

Next ep. is called To'hajiilee, which is the location where Jesse & Walt first started cooking and where Walt buried the money. I dunno why but I think Jesse's gunna help Walt in some way.

Maybe he'll inadvertently help him, but after seeing the guy standing and assuming Walt had a hit out on him, I think all bets are probably off. Just like a rabid dog, Jesse has turned on his master!!

Some people want to see the Jesse watching the guy with his kid thing as inspiration for his next attack: get Walt Jr and tell him everything.

Got some SERIOUS Godfather vibes in that last episode.

Can't wait for the next episode. The Nazi Gang is such a wild card.

Some people are prophesying Jesse is going to somehow get a-hold of Walt's money and turn the gang against Walt, which is why he has the gun in the flash-forward. It sounds like a really plausible idea, and I am excite if that does happen.

Maybe he'll inadvertently help him, but after seeing the guy standing and assuming Walt had a hit out on him, I think all bets are probably off. Just like a rabid dog, Jesse has turned on his master!!

Just like a Rabid Dog, like Old Yeller, he needs to be put down.

I hope he makes it out alive. :(

Just started watching recently, after hearing all the hype. God damn this shizzles good, also Saul Goodman is my hero/favorite character.

Oh and just a reminder to everyone that Hank is like Walt but worse because he only cares about his obsession with winning.

I strongly disagree with this.

Walter is a greedy, insecure, selfish love-child with an ego the size of Mars, Hank is a cop whose job is to catch people like Walter. It's true that Hank has an unhealthy obsession with capturing Heinsenberg, but it IS his job and he's damn good at it.

I mean, the only reason Walter is in the drug business to begin with is because he was too proud to accept help from his wealthy friend. Walter's pride also led him to convince Hank that Gale wasn't Heisenberg. He just couldn't stand the idea of someone else getting credit for his work.

Just started watching recently, after hearing all the hype. God damn this shizzles good, also Saul Goodman is my hero/favorite character.

My favorite character has to be Mike. Professional badass. Enough said.

I strongly disagree with this.

Walter is a greedy, insecure, selfish love-child with an ego the size of Mars, Hank is a cop whose job is to catch people like Walter. It's true that Hank has an unhealthy obsession with capturing Heinsenberg, but it IS his job and he's damn good at it.

I mean, the only reason Walter is in the drug business to begin with is because he was too proud to accept help from his wealthy friend. Walter's pride also led him to convince Hank that Gale wasn't Heisenberg. He just couldn't stand the idea of someone else getting credit for his work.

Hank's determination to be "the one who caught Heisenberg" has massively hindered the investigation. He's just as prideful, except on the other side of the law. As lilshu said, he has shown his colours as a manipulative love-child. He has no regard for the well-being of anything except his progress. I doubt there's anyone he wouldn't turn on, given the right set of circumstances. The possible exceptions are Marie and Gomez, but I think Marie might overstep soon and cop some heat.

I've been rewatching the show from the start and you really do see who Walt cares for. Family comes first and, as Hank pointed out, he has protected Jesse at every turn. I'm no longer convinced it was all entirely out of self interest. He threatened Saul for even bringing up the idea of hurting Jesse, and for quite a while now that would have been the best move. I think, were Hank in his shoes, Jesse wouldn't last a minute. Walt has well and truly made the transformation to a bad guy, but he's trying to hold on to his last shreds of decency. That's why I consider Hank worse. He wouldn't.

Edited by Dad

I would not be surprised if Hank fell down to Walt's level either but what I said was mainly based on what they have already done. I just wouldn't call Hank worse than Walt, at least not yet.