Sal's RuneScape Forum
Adam?

Breaking Bad Final Episodes

As soon as Walt started driving towards the money hide-out, I knew someone HAAAD to die this episode. With the title, I was literally thinking the entire last few scenes "What's Walt's plan?? How's someone going to die?" Although I didn't consider maybe the title was referring to the start of Walt's own downfall, which it didn't turn out to be anyway.

Anyway, no one ended up dying, but I guarantee there's 0 chance Hank and Gomez are getting out of this. As Hank was just wandering away from Walt after he arrested him and put him in the vehicle, I was seriously waiting for him to get snipped or something while he was on the phone with Marie.

My guess for next episode is that Hank and Gomez die, and Walt saves Jesse. Hank/Gomez will probably take out the moustache guy,(Todd's uncle right-hand man) and maybe another. Todd's uncle will find out Hank was Walt's family, and get pissed because his right-hand man is now dead because of Walt's family and force him to cook meth, and the rest of the series will involve Walt trying to escape, and ultimately killing the gang.

This would also explain why Walt's house is wrecked in the flash-forward, being raided by the neo-nazi gang.

GOOD GOD THIS WAS AN AMAZING EPISODE.

I really, really hope Hank dies. Gomez takes over but not quite as obsessed as Hank. Walt will try save Jesse.

Also,

2a0hwsx.jpg

Dad: I agree. A little choosy there but Jesse has been a wild dog for a while now. I do like how Hank, Gomez, & Jesse got the drop on Walt. Damn smart of them. Same thing with the Saul's bodyguard. Masterfully executed. Still, I gotta root for Walt coming out on top (if only marginally). The flashforwards this season have shown Walt to survive and probably has been hiding out somewhere in Vermont. I'm surprised that the white supremicists are such bad shots. They outnumber Hank & Gomez 3:1 and started shooting first. I'm also surprised that they didn't attack from longer range. An anti-material rifle would have permanently disabled all 3 cars and, depending on the angle, could shoot through 'em too. That plus a frontal assault leaves Hank, Gomez, & Jesse nowhere to run (but into a rain of lead).

Yes, I know that they're driving into a situation blind. Still, dropping someone at range but in view would have been smarter.

Edited by lilshu

This "if Breaking Bad had the writers of Dexter" shizzle is hysterical.

Voice on phone: Have the blue meth ready by 2 or else the deal is off.

Walt: Oh no! But that would mean I would have to miss the birth of my second child!

Walt (voiceover): And you can't be in two places at once.

Ghost of Krazy 8: Walter, you're going to have to make a choice.

Walt: Either way, I will be hurting my family. And family is the reason why I got involved in the cooking of methamphetamine in the first place.

Ghost of Krazy 8: You love your money and you love your family. You're caught between two worlds, Walter.

Edited by Adam?

Also, their chemistry is horrifying.

I doubt the real DEA would appreciate it if a TV show told people exactly how to make meth

Also, their chemistry is horrifying.

I doubt the real DEA would appreciate it if a TV show told people exactly how to make meth

"We have a [chemist] named Dr. Donna Nelson at the University of Oklahoma who is very helpful to us and vets our scripts to make sure our chemistry dialogue is accurate and up to date. We also have a chemist with the Drug Enforcement Association based out of Dallas who has just been hugely helpful to us."

http://www.npr.org/2011/09/19/140111200/breaking-bad-vince-gilligan-on-meth-and-morals

:P

Twenty-four hours from now, we'll all be reveling from next episode's (inevitable) cliffhanger.

And god damn, I love it so much.

Edited by Samsara

HANK KILLS JESSE WITH A STRAY BULLET BECAUSE HE SUCKS THAT MUCH AT SHOOTING

it's JESSE dammit. Jessie is the diminutive form of Jessica, nice doggy!!

Edited by theking1322

I'm about to piss myself waiting for tonight's episode to get online

Amazing... My mind has been blown in so many ways.

In the wise words of Aaron Paul's Twitter, "This episode should come with a complimentary Xanax."

This episode... just... wow. WOW. I can't even get over how great of an episode that was. 7 more days!? I don't even know how I will survive at this point. Tonight was pretty much THE best episode of any TV I've ever watched in my entire life.

Mother fudge

It's taken me an hour of buffering to get to the point where Hank is killed. I don't know if it's my internet or what, but this is maddening.

And video removed. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.

Bummer, I got lucky and got a very nice quality, quickly loading video on the first try. I'd totally recommend something, but that'd be illegal. :box: Hope you can watch it soon, because the spoiler you listed isn't even the highest point of the episode.

Edited by lord earth13

Almost cried at several points. Still feeling depressed.

And to think, there's still TWO episodes left. I wonder if they will really be able to top the epic that was this episode. I sure hope so, I'm prepared to cry at the end of the series.

At least Hank is surrounded with the things he loved the most: minerals.

Edited by Zooey

Almost cried at several points. Still feeling depressed.

And to think, there's still TWO episodes left. I wonder if they will really be able to top the epic that was this episode. I sure hope so, I'm prepared to cry at the end of the series.

Vince Gilligan said that this would be the greatest Breaking Bad episode ever, so don't expect it to be topped :P

Amazing episode though, what I found most chilling was Walt fighting with Skyler and then making that phone call. I think he's finally accepted that there is no escape from it, so he's burned all his bridges and is now making his getaway (as seen with him leaving with Saul's guy) whilst at the same time protecting Skyler and Flynn. I think he's going to take down the Nazi gang, and him and Jesse are going to have a shootout resulting in either or both of them dying. CANNOT WAIT.

Also proof that Gilligan is God himself:

Jxu7kFt.png

Edited by O hai im KAMIL

This episode was the most intense episode of Breaking Bad yet.

Kinda disappointed in Junior, but what are you gonna do.

My prediction for next episode.

Part or all of the episode actually takes place BEFORE Walt "disappears" and the time jump occurs.

Walt definitely had to talk to Saul before he disappeared, and that conversation would be too important not to share with the viewers. Walt has to fill in Saul on what happened.

Plus, Walt can't disappear just yet. There are two DEA agents missing and he has to handle that first. And he can't handle them post-disappearing because he's not allowed to have contact with anyone from his old life.

Edited by Samsara

I'm reeling. No words.

All that's left is Jesse and the Nazis.

I don't get why everyone hates Walt Jr. He just found out that his dad is a drug kingpin and has been for over a year and that they've been laundering money. He then finds out that Walt killed Hank. He's also a teenager. Any normal person would have absolutely crumbled from that.