Sal's RuneScape Forum
Army of One

You put those hours in, and look at what you get.

Good to see you liking POP I hope I get to do it once too. I don't think I have any of the requirements, unless there is a mining guy.

I'm kind of slacking with this log - which is a big shame, as Ive had mean fun here. I'm going to try and rejuvenate it. To do that, i'll put aside my attack and strength goal, and go for something easier, and simpler - Woodcutting. Since school is coming up for me soon, it will be a better 99 to go for, as it requires less attention, and school will help me get into a rhythm with my skilling. I'm setting my daily XP goal to 300,000 XP - I don't think this is too hard, as it is just under twice as fast as Agility.

300,000 xp/day goal and school. Something I probably wouldn't be able to do myself. Good luck.

My routine during school is basically

Wake up and do a Herb run (and now I can add ports to this)

Get ready for school and leave

Get home and do a Herb run (and now I can add ports to this)

Gain XP for the rest of the day

Do a herb run and go to bed (and now I can add ports to this)

300k is only a few hours. Just over 2, I would say. Shan't be to difficult.

And it's afkable, which is why I chose it, so I can do homework at the same time. If I need to study for an important test, I might have to forgo the XP gaining for the day / two days.

EDIT: halfway nice doggy!es

2vkx191.png

Edited by Army of One

What do you get from Crystal trees?

Pure XP, no logs just like ivy. However you can get crystal geodes, which function almost identically to birds nests, and from those you can get uncut gems, a crystal seed, or a crystal triskelion piece.

yep, these are fast.

vfieft.png

Edited by Army of One

doublepostl0l

2lkv5gl.png

I've literally made some of the most insane XP ever from these trees. I'm constantly doubling my goal of 300k xp/day, and it's not even difficult. I've even almost 4x'ed it on one day.

Definately 97 Woodcutting tommorow. I'm going to be done with Woodcutting pretty quickly, and i'm leaning towards Fishing next. Mostly for the Plate Voyages :D

Indeed they are.

er9xtu.jpg

Getting close. Can't wait to be done (as always) and i'm looking at fishing for my next afk 99. But Woodcutting might grind to a halt tommorow - and for the weekend, i'm going out tmrw after school and i've got a small amount of stuff on - Thieving comp in the weekend.

Darn that's fast! Good luck getting the last two levels, I'll be expecting them shortly.

Well, heres one.

no6iis.png

99 soon. I'm starting to see why Dei doesn't throw a party for each 99 - it would just get too repetitive and nobody would show up. I'll probs call out in the clan chat like last time though.

Going for 99 fishing now? Good luck.

Sorry for log inactivity - haven't really been doing too much Fishing because school and shizzle so I can't do much levelling - however at these levels, they're still kind of quick.

wba2wm.png

90 for ports soon - and I got my 3rd ship in ports! Its so much better than 2, and i've only had my 3rd ship "The Element of Fury" for half a day.

Good luck with 99 fishing. Odd question, but how do you drop your barbarian fish? I find it a bit tedious to do on a laptop and I can't keybind it.

Did not know that, thanks for the tip.

Such level

Very XP

Much Slow

jja59k.png

Oooo 6 pages :D

Edit: played oldschool for the first time in a while today. Its actually good fun, and I really wish I could play 07 and fish at the same time - I could get 2 99's at the speed of one.

23mn9ld.png

Edited by Army of One

swyc1u.png

I'm really not motivated to fish right now. Which kinda sucks, because I want to get it over and done with. But i've been playing a bit of 07 and getting Agility done, and its actually pretty fun. I'm jamming another f2p account on RS3 while I do 07, so I feel just like Jebrim :]