Sal's RuneScape Forum
Army of One

You put those hours in, and look at what you get.

Does Jebrim do two accounts at once?

He's at 90m agility xp in rsc or something of the sort - which is crazy if you know how hard agility is in rsc.

Is that within the rules? I'm interested

As far as I know it's allowed; I've seen other Twitch streamers do the same thing, even though they mostly AFK in RSC and 07.

You can't do it with one account though.

I was sort of hoping to do Sobend on rsc and rs3 at the same time but I could not log in.

That's weird, I recall being able to do that on Funorb. I never tried with rsc/rs2 back when rsc was freeplay because I was worried about getting banned :P

Bam.

5felqr.png

One more for ports. I've been slacking terribly with this, and I really need to stop that. I got 88 like 5 days ago. I normally get 98-99 faster than that! I even did that with Agility!

Isn't the Elf City going to have some easy fishing training thing? Sort of like Ivy I heard.

Isn't the Elf City going to have some easy fishing training thing? Sort of like Ivy I heard.

Yeah, Mod Osbourne mentined something like that in a podcast. Im tempted to get 90 and do RuneCrafting instead, but it seems pretty cappy to duck out on a 99 mid way through.

How much does the full set reduce your weight by?

With the full set the weight is -25kg. However the spottier cape, boots of lightness and penance gloves outclass the graceful items in their respective spots. (get it)

2wedq2g.png

70 tokens left, im gettin there

When the bonus XP is over, i'll post my huge amount of gains. And then *sniffs* back to fishing. Maybe. I might give it up for Runecrafting, but that would suck tbh.

DOUBLE XP GAINS.

10e2b9t.jpg

92 to 99 in 3 days. This went quicker than Firemaking - thanks to Slayer and the Fight Cauldron, which clocked in about 650k XP/h during BXP for me.

2a0b41y.png

Very proud of this. More Slayer XP than I think i'll ever see, and having daily Abyssal demon tasks is a true blessing.

30hpu81.png

Also happy. I'm glad I saved up all my Robust Glass for the weekend, otherwise I'd still be 88 Crafting. And also thank god the looms where open. 90 #11.

2rer19l.png

This came alongside all the combat XP. Hopefully 99 isn't too far away.

2dj5p50.png

How often does BXP come around? Decided i'd use up some charms I got. I was 80 before I started, and it took me > 30 mins.

1089wjl.png

Got this Mining granite for the pouches, haha. I was pretty close but thought i'd chuck it in there.

Nice nice nice, especially that last level.

I'm changing my goals. I don't have the time for fishing right now, and when the time rolls around i'll try and get it. I reckon changing my goal is the best thing right now because I just feel guilty going 5+ days in a row without fishing and now I won't have to.

Just wait for Priffy and get 99 fishing then.

I'm changing my goals. I don't have the time for fishing right now, and when the time rolls around i'll try and get it. I reckon changing my goal is the best thing right now because I just feel guilty going 5+ days in a row without fishing and now I won't have to.

Do Fish Flingers.

I misread that as giving up on FARMING, and I was about to suggest just doing trees, but it looks like my advice is useless :/