Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sobend

Regrets

I regret buying a cheap leather strap for my watch. Cheap ass glued leather fell apart and my watch fell and shattered the crystal.

There goes a couple hundred bucks. Maybe I can fix it myself I dunno, I gotta look into it. Luckily I brought a backup watch.

I like how the regret is not "I spent a couple hundred bucks on a fashion statement"

Having a watch that automatically adjusts for days in a months, leap years, as well as keeps track of multiple timezones could never be used as a tool and is 100% a fashion statement.

I must have forgotten about that while travelling across multiple timezones and back in a week.

Do you have a smartphone.

Holy shizzle it automatically adjust by fudgeing satellite.

Sometimes when I'm going through an airport with my hands full I don't always want to whip out my smartphone to check something as simple as the time. And it's nice not having to charge a watch. :)

But that raises the question, why even need a smartphone to tell the time when we have watches. I just need it to make calls, nothing more. Why even have a smartphone?

I can't live with other people enjoying things that I don't. :mad:

It's just funny that you're defending an expensive watch as a functional purchase and not a luxury one lol.

It's got pretty good functionality when my phone is in airplane mode.

And I don't always carry my phone on me and I enjoy being able to tell the time. So there's that, seems functional to me.

If you say so. :>

I got a watch because it looks nice

lilshu is the guy with crocs and a track suit everywhere because it's cost efficient

Now I'm missing the timezone functionality...

I regret bringing up watches on a Runescape forum.

Why would you buy a watch when you could get more spins on the wheel of fortune?? :madsing:

Sell your watch and spend the money on squeal spins

it's the only way to redeem yourself

I regret bringing up watches on a Runescape forum.

Because everyone in this topic is a dedicated Runescape warrior.

Why even have a smartphone?

It's hard to tell you before you get one.

<< had a flip phone until a couple of weeks ago, couldn't be happier to have switched to a smartphone

I regret I didn't try harder when I was in my early twenties. I could had been something great! Like... a computer engineer or something of that matter. But I just stuck with something easy, like education.

I regret being so anti social in school. It makes my job 3x as hard.

I regret sleeping in math class cause well..I use a lot of math in excel these days...

I regret I didn't try harder when I was in my early twenties. I could had been something great! Like... a computer engineer or something of that matter. But I just stuck with something easy, like education.

I regret being so anti social in school. It makes my job 3x as hard.

I regret sleeping in math class cause well..I use a lot of math in excel these days...

Computer engineering is a real pain in the ass. So...there's that!

I fixed my watch you mother fudgeers I hope you're happy. Plus I got a new leather strap, it's so soft mmmmmmm.

I regret bullying kids in school, being shy and quiet, cost me some cute girls and good times and not working more on my education.

Not putting alot of thought into applying for colleges. I applied to a college where all you need is a pulse and a soul (sorry gingers) and nothing else.

Not putting alot of thought into applying for colleges. I applied to a college where all you need is a pulse and a soul (sorry gingers) and nothing else.

I think college searching is overrated. If anything I regret trying too hard :P What you make out of college seems to be more important than which one you go to.

Yeah I could have done a lot worse in high school and gotten into the same school, which was the best in-state state school for my major. I don't regret trying hard though because it gives you good background knowledge.

I regret not betting more on the Seahawks.

Edited by Samsara

I think college searching is overrated. If anything I regret trying too hard :P What you make out of college seems to be more important than which one you go to.

I wish I had spent more time thinking about college. I also wish I hadn't rejected the school I'm at now out of hand like I did. I think things might have gone better for me if I'd started here.

I regret leaving Sal's.