Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Zooey

Competition - Learning GFX the Fun Way

Here's the challenge:

You use the materials in this .zip I just made to make a signature and figure stuff out in the process. One of my problems starting out was finding fun stuff to work with. (Hopefully what I picked out is fun!) For anyone who's fairly competent at GFX feel fry to join in, just don't discourage anyone else from entering - this is for fun!

You're not restricted to what's in the zip, but it'd be cool if we could see the differences in what we come up with, with roughly the same material! No dimension limit either

Deadline is whenever we have a couple entries!

ZIP Download

Checksum: 9BDC16E6D8B0109CD4CF73259943196F

I claim no ownership over any of the material, just redistributing!

Edited by Zooey

You stole my idea :P Might have to do this, let's see how rusty I am with Photoshop. (Although I did learn some nifty curve techniques last year).

You stole my idea :P Might have to do this, let's see how rusty I am with Photoshop. (Although I did learn some nifty curve techniques last year).

I actually didn't see your post, sorry! If you want to lead it you can, I was just thinking of ways to get everyone more interested.

I'll try to make some sigs with these materials and make tutorials to go with them as a little kickstart later today!

, no, feel free to do whatever (within reason)

Edited by Zooey

I actually didn't see your post, sorry! If you want to lead it you can, I was just thinking of ways to get everyone more interested.

I'll try to make some sigs with these materials and make tutorials to go with them as a little kickstart later today!

, no, feel free to do whatever (within reason)

I'll try to make some basic tutorials after I get my college crap situated. But feel free to take the reigns until I can get situated.