Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sobend

(American) Football

Just curious, is there anyone else that would take McCarron over Manziel in a draft?

EDIT: Yay Bengals won.

Edited by Leo Crimson

I'm glad A&M lost. fudge Johnny Football

YOLO

manziel-95-yard-touchdown.gif

49-42

Not terrible for the number 6 team against number 1. Plus most yards against Alabama of all time. And most points against Alabama in the Saban era.

Edited by FREEDOM

YOLO

49-42

Not terrible for the number 6 team against number 1. Plus most yards against Alabama of all time. And most points against Alabama in the Saban era.

Never said it wasn't a good game, nor did I say that A&M wasn't a good football team. Manziel is a very good football player, but I still hate him.

So, about that Trent Richardson trade..

Anyone else think that the Colts just completely ripped off the Browns, even though it cost a 1st-round pick?

EDIT: I know he didn't really fit into Chud's scheme, but still.

Edited by Leo Crimson

Well eagles not doing hot.

Well eagles not doing hot.

Yup. Meanwhile Andy Reed (or is it Reid?) and the Chiefs are 4-0. Why the fudge couldn't Andy do this for the Eagles? Oh right, Michael Vick.

It might have been that he got sick of the Philadelphia restaurants as well.

I'm not shocked, didn't he want to get released?

Schiano wasn't his greatest fan. I don't even know why Schiano is the coach. He wasn't even a good coach at Rutgers, only a good recruiter.

Yeah, it was either trade or cut. I'm surprised a QB-secure team didn't try to trade for him as a backup, GB for instance; they wouldn't have had to give up much for him either.

In fantasy news, I'm resorted to starting Brian Hoyer as my QB2 in one of my leagues because Big Ben is on bye week, Jake Locker got injured, and all the FA quarterbacks are either Geno Smith, Ryan Fizpatrick, or backups. I'm projected to beat my opponent by 50 though so hopefully it won't matter.

In fantasy news, I'm resorted to starting Brian Hoyer as my QB2 in one of my leagues because Big Ben is on bye week, Jake Locker got injured, and all the FA quarterbacks are either Geno Smith, Ryan Fizpatrick, or backups. I'm projected to beat my opponent by 50 though so hopefully it won't matter.

That sucks. Tore his ACL.

Edited by bros before hoes

YOLO

49-42

Never said it wasn't a good game, nor did I say that A&M wasn't a good football team. Manziel is a very good football player, but I still hate him.

Do people actually like Manziel for his personality?

I have to wake up in 5 and a half hours but I can't go to bed before this game ends. Probably my two least favourite teams but what a game.

Hooray Iggles won another game!!! Mike Vick hurt though

I haven't been watching any football games since that one (I've been watching baseball) but the Denver-Dallas game looked intense. With my Cowboys hate I'm happy Denver won.

Motherfudgeing Giants offensive line is terrible.

Now that our savior (Obama) has commented on it, what do you guys think of the Redskins name and should it be changed?

Now that our savior (Obama) has commented on it, what do you guys think of the Redskins name and should it be changed?

I think it's fudgeing stupid. According to polls I've seen, most Native Americans like the name or don't care about it.

I still can't believe the chiefs are 7-0. Damn Andy Reid.

They're like the Spurs of the NFL in that overall KC doesn't have tons of exciting plays but they get the job done.

The QB frency in Minnesota is hilarious, especially the fact they had Freeman throw it 50+ times and only ran AP like 13.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9880622/roger-goodell-los-angeles-vs-london-nfl-wants-both

This is dumb. An NFL team in London? Not to mention the horrible flight to play American teams and vice versa, but didn't NFL Europe teach you something about American Football in Europe?

I think if they want to expand to a different country they should try Canada.

http://espn.go.com/n...-nfl-wants-both

This is dumb. An NFL team in London? Not to mention the horrible flight to play American teams and vice versa, but didn't NFL Europe teach you something about American Football in Europe?

I think if they want to expand to a different country they should try Canada.

I wouldn't say no to Canada. They're already a part of other major sporting leagues.