Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sobend

(American) Football

Dallas-Detroit was a good game even though I missed most of it.

Tampa Bay is really tough to watch. Schiano never should have gotten the job. At Rutgers he was a good recruiter but not a good coach. Now he's making himself look like a jerk. They need to fire Schiano immediately.

Dallas-Detroit was a good game even though I missed most of it.

The games where it comes down to the last 7 minutes are the best. With Calvin "Megatron" Johnson's 329 receiving yards and Reggie Bush's 92 running yards, Detroit's offense outplayed the Cowboys' by far. If it weren't for the costly interceptions and fumbles, Dallas would have no chance in keeping up with Detroit yesterday.

This feat of athleticism made by McCourty and Cole of the Patriots makes me proud to be a fan

patsint_medium.gif

Pats were 3-17 going into halftime and caught up in the 3rd quarter to win 27-17. Their offense is struggling for the first time in many years, luckily the Patriot's defense is stepping up.

Edited by Kamaswami

Anyone have any bets on who is going to be the first to beat the Chiefs? I'm gonna say it'll be Denver.

Agreed; I'm guessing they'll 14-2, with one loss in either one of the Denver games coming up and when they play the Colts in Week 16.

EDIT: I can't stop laughing at the sounds Stafford is making on that last play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc3dAQ8Q2hc

Edited by Leo Crimson

http://espn.go.com/n...-nfl-wants-both

This is dumb. An NFL team in London? Not to mention the horrible flight to play American teams and vice versa, but didn't NFL Europe teach you something about American Football in Europe?

I think if they want to expand to a different country they should try Canada.

It would pretty catastrophic if they had a London team before a Los Angeles team. Besides, it would be like having an EPL team in New York. After the novelty of it wore off, nobody would go.

YEAHA NICK FOLES

All of the Peyton Manning fans are crying to me :D

Nah, I don't think one game should be a measure of a quarterback. Foles hasn't been spectacular in other starts.

How did the Colts-Texans game go? I'm too lazy to check. I left when it was 27-24 and I knew it must have been exciting afterwards because people at my neighbors' were screaming.

Nah, I don't think one game should be a measure of a quarterback. Foles hasn't been spectacular in other starts.

How did the Colts-Texans game go? I'm too lazy to check. I left when it was 27-24 and I knew it must have been exciting afterwards because people at my neighbors' were screaming.

It ended with the Texans missing a 55 yard field goal that would have tied the game.

I like Michael Vick, but he just can't stay healthy. Go with Foles.

So from what I've read on Twitter from Adam Schefter et al., Aaron Rodgers might be out for about 3 weeks with a collarbone injury.

I think the Packers will be alright for said next 3 games against Philly (no offense, Sobend and Shooter :P), the Giants, and Minnesota; just keep running Lacy and throw to Jordy.

^ Yeah, I heard that too which is unfortunate for them.

I think the Packers will be alright for said next 3 games against Philly (no offense, Sobend and Shooter :P),

NICK FOLES

It ended with the Texans missing a 55 yard field goal that would have tied the game.

I like Michael Vick, but he just can't stay healthy. Go with Foles.

This. Michael Vick is made of glass.

Don't have cable and Internet's been conked out for the past 2 days so I missed the Stanford-Oregon game .:(

Woooohooooo Jacksonville won.

Anyway, the Packers looked bad without Aaron Rodgers. Looks tough for them.

Yeah, I take back what I said about them being able to win just by running Lacy; Tolzien looked alright for a rookie though.

The Vikings won this week (by that I mean last Thursday), and I didn't even know they were playing... :(

Stupid Thursday night football...

Yeah I hate Thursday night football. Sometimes Friday morning I used to walk in to whatever and people would ask me "Hey Sobend, what did you think of the Eagles game last night?" and I would always be embarrassed because I didn't know it occurred or who won. I'd just be like... "Yeah... there were some good plays." Usually works.

"Hey Sobend, what did you think of the Eagles game last night?"

Wow what parent would name their son Sobend.

I'm pretty impressed by the Eagles, it appears like they actually have a chance to make the playoffs with Nick Foles playing.

What do you guys think of hazing in the NFL (or in general)? It's become a big problem recently with the Miami Dolphins.

I know little to nothing about hazing outside of what I've read in the news and heard from my friends in high school, but I think rookie hazing is fine up to a line (eg. carrying veterans' pads, funny haircuts). Stuff like forcing someone to fork over $15000+ for a team dinner and/or a team trip to Vegas that they don't even wanna go to is definitely out of bounds.

"Hey Sobend, what did you think of the Eagles game last night?"

Wow what parent would name their son Sobend.

Hey it's a Native American name don't judge.

Big game for my Eagles. Win puts us a top of the NFC East! :)

Double post who cares. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THAT EPIC COMEBACK BY THE PATS! I stopped paying attention at 17-0. Denver is pretty good, the patriots have been eh the past couple of years, so I figured they had it in the bag. I was wrong. Wow. Darn. Pretty pissed now.

-Sobend's vent is now over-

I watched up till halftime when Denver was winning 24-0, and then came back at the end of the 3rd when I saw in fantasy that it was 24-21. Then I just stayed up and watched the rest of the game.

In other news, somehow Romo is really clutch again.

Alabama lost, will Ohio State get in?

YUSSSSSSS BAMA LOST I'M SO HAPPY :DDDDD

It'll probably be Ohio State vs. Florida State, assuming Jameis Winston doesn't get indicted on sexual assault charges before then or something.

EDIT: Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsupViGHy_0

Edited by Leo Crimson

YUSSSSSSS BAMA LOST I'M SO HAPPY :DDDDD

It'll probably be Ohio State vs. Florida State, assuming Jameis Winston doesn't get indicted on sexual assault charges before then or something.

I'm pretty pissed I missed the end of that game. I was so happy that Penn State won I completely forgot about the Auburn-Alabama game even though I was watching it before. A 109 yard missed field goal returned for a touchdown to win the game and possibly play in the national championship? :censored:

I don't think an SEC team won't play in the national championship. Sorry for double negative. They've won it too much recently.