Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sobend

(American) Football

holy... I did not see the end of that game as well. I'm in ^ his boat, did not see the end of the game only saw it intermittenly between the other games then went out to dinner.

Wow. Was looking for a Katherine Webb - Brent Musberger reunion but nope

It's gonna so weird waking up on Monday or later today and seeing Alabama not at the top. I don't even know who I'm rooting for to win the Championship this year either; all the 11-1 teams I don't like or are sort of 'eh' towards.

EDIT: Also, there's rumours of a six-figure fine and maybe a draft pick loss for the Steelers with Mike Tomlin's sideline tap dancing. Lolz.

Edited by Leo Crimson

It's gonna so weird waking up on Monday or later today and seeing Alabama not at the top. I don't even know who I'm rooting for to win the Championship this year either; all the 11-1 teams I don't like or are sort of 'eh' towards.

EDIT: Also, there's rumours of a six-figure fine and maybe a draft pick loss for the Steelers with Mike Tomlin's sideline tap dancing. Lolz.

Tap dancing? I'll root for whoever is not in the SEC because I am tired of their dominance :P

Tap dancing? I'll root for whoever is not in the SEC because I am tired of their dominance :P

824602908.gif

Well he may get fined.

I'm not sure what it means that he will lose a draft pick. That means he loses a draft pick? Just like that 0.o

Sucks though that Jets physical trainer did something similar to this and he was fired. Tomlin lucks out because he is head coach.

They're not going to punish the entire organization by taking away a draft pick because the head coach did something regrettable (aka stupid).

In other news... Eagles are 7-5! Woo... Go eagles :P

Hmm Denver beat Kansas City in a close one. Forgot about that (I was in a bus all day).

Looks like Denver will win the AFC West, but the Chiefs are still a dangerous playoff team.

In other news Steve Sarkisian is going to be USC's next head coach.

I really think Haden should've thought more seriously about Orgeron, considering he went 6-2 with that team and the players really love him.

Tomlin has been hit with a 100k fine. And apparently they are thinking about removing draft picks, which is pretty unprecedented.

Let's go Giants!!!!!!2

:sick:

Edited by Sobend

Tomlin has been hit with a 100k fine. And apparently they are thinking about removing draft picks, which is pretty unprecedented.

Let's go Giants!!!!!!2

:sick:

Giants are gonna get past Philly. >.>

Sucks for him he turns the organization into a winning team, has a bad season and gets fired.

Bet you guys that Dan Snyder fires Shanahan tonight, and we'll hear about it in the middle of the Carolina-New Orleans game.

Yeah I am really enjoying watching the Redskins implode. Anybody see the Eagles-Lions game or any other snowy games? They were a blast to watch.

In college football Auburn beat Mizzou for the SEC championship (I think Auburn had about 500 RUSH yards), Michigan State beat Ohio State for the Big Ten championship, and Florida State beat Duke (no surprise there). Looks like the national championship game will be Auburn-Florida State, which is a matchup I like better than FSU-Ohio State.

I started Foles and DeSean Jackson today, got mad at myself, and looked back later after taking a break from studying and was like 'yay'. :D

Also I heard there was like 1000+ total yardage in the SEC Championship? So much for defense; not sure who I wanna root for to win it all.

Dudes CCRRAAAAAZZY games in the NFL. I watched Philadelphia manage to comeback from a deficit. LeSean McCoy broke the Eagles record for rushing yards in one game in EIGHT INCHES OF SNOW.

Then I watched the last two minutes of Baltimore-Vikings. Even crazier game. Thought the game was over when the Vikings scored at 45 seconds, then Baltimore scored with 4 seconds and won.

Then I watched the last play of Dolphins-Steelers. Craziest of the three. Watch the last play if you haven't already.

Then I watched the last play of Dolphins-Steelers. Craziest of the three. Watch the last play if you haven't already.

That's sideline karma for you, Mike Tomlin. :yay:

I can't find the play anywhere online yet but from what I hear there was an illegal forward pass that wasn't noticed so it's a good thing that happened :P