Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Entrility

Ent's Mafia: Doto 2

I need 12 players. You know the drill!

This mafia will be DotA 2 flavored. Knowledge of the game will not help you, but will amuse you greatly. It sure as hell amuses me so far.

Game will have a few elements of non-standard games (for example, jester, cult, survivor, other odd 3rd party).

This one will be fun. Sign up!

Count me in!

Edit: I just realized something... What is Doto 2? :P

Edited by Gary Oak

Shu, it'll be a fun game. Obviously the only thing that can be done to deal with inactivity is prod and replace, but I'm pretty good on that. I recommend joining :3

3 spots left!

Edited by Entrility

And Gary Oak, Dota 2, a fairly popular moba

I know what Dota 2 is lol. I had like 10 copies in my Steam library to give to friends and I play it frequently :P shu was right, I was poking at your inability to spell correctly in the title.

when i googled it, I found there seems to be some sort of 'in-joke' about calling it doto. They were being all fight club about it though and wouldn't say (at least on the first couple pages) what the joke was.

when i googled it, I found there seems to be some sort of 'in-joke' about calling it doto. They were being all fight club about it though and wouldn't say (at least on the first couple pages) what the joke was.

I'm not in on it but it's DOta TwO -> Doto? I have absolutely no clue but that's what came to mind :P

By signing up you're telling me you want to play, so I assume you'll play and not flake. Especially since you all tend to be a familiar crowd to this. Shu, play! It'll be fun :)

idk y u guys are downvoting shu he has a point i mean who wants to play a game where no one is getting involved? None of you, exactly!!!

Shu is just being over-negative on mafia games since last game.

BTW- I thought the reason for joining this or saying you were playing was a dedication of activity. Especially since Ent is asking for it :mellow:

idk y u guys are downvoting shu he has a point i mean who wants to play a game where no one is getting involved? None of you, exactly!!!

Shu is just being over-negative on mafia games since last game.

Since the past three mafia games. I was concerned

But I'll have faith and play

Oh, didn't know the past 3 were like that, I thought just the previous :mellow: I retract :P

Well, the previous was fairly horrible but that's in part due to my inexperience, I think. But yes, the last three games have had troubles. But I'm sure it'll all work out.

I'll play

wheres a good place to read up on rules 4 mafia