Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sobend

State of the site

I probably account for most of the runescape.com cheats as well.

You must be searching sals realm thousands of times a day if you singlehandedly want to get it at the level of some other searches

Would breakout be considered good?

Yes. For example, a "breakout star" (somebody who is up and rising).

Edited by Sobend

so ye, what's happening

What do you want to know? We kind of made an announcement Monday, even if it was underplayed. I wanted an announcement called "Reply to this topic" but we settled for "Guides and more!" :P.

But yeah if you have anything else you want to know just ask. We were late with the communication.

so ye, what's happening

What do you want to know? We kind of made an announcement Monday, even if it was underplayed. I wanted an announcement called "Reply to this topic" but we settled for "Guides and more!" :P.

But yeah if you have anything else you want to know just ask. We were late with the communication.

Oh, didn't know that my bad >.< One thing though, when you say you brought on new people to add content is that referring to the newest DMs (i.e Reep, Fatia and yourself)?

so ye, what's happening

Oh, didn't know that my bad >.< One thing though, when you say you brought on new people to add content is that referring to the newest DMs (i.e Reep, Fatia and yourself)?

Micael Fatia and I are the newest people to get CMS. You can also see who is editing/putting the guides up by looking at the bottom of the page. It should say published by user XYZ and last edited by user XYZ. The site user also is the forum user (ex: Lilshu's CMS account is also Lilshu).

Right now the only people who have edited anything lately (two weeks) are Mic and I. That will probably change eventually when people figure out a schedule that works for them. So yeah, put something up and I will personally try to get on the day of. (This sounds like Domino's 30 minute pizza delivery promise :lol:). I see that you put up an update on King's Ransom; I will try to get that on tonight and if not tonight tomorrow if someone else doesn't get there before me. Probably expect it tomorrow because I'm watching the World Series (4-0 Red Sox whyyyy :grindteeth: ).

Update: Roy has also been given access to site editing.

Edited by Sobend

I'd like to point out that aside from the elegant look this site always had (and this upgraded version is perfect except for the color of the bike shed) it loads fast and doesn't jump up and down so much that I want to trash a perfectly good (yet obsolete) HP tablet (that for some reason every stupid twerp acts like it's the newest i-frickin-whatever - I mean my God I frickin hate that - just trying to do my part and put my mind and talent to good use for people (the frickin' idiots!) - but the only real issue I was having is uploading a different avatar or profile photo - 25kb is pretty small even for a 200x image - seems like it wasn't like that

(I always loved this site in other words - just goin' off a bit - so what's up with the profile pics exactly? :)

Edited by reyndur

I'd like to point out that aside from the elegant look this site always had (and this upgraded version is perfect except for the color of the bike shed) it loads fast and doesn't jump up and down so much that I want to trash a perfectly good (yet obsolete) HP tablet (that for some reason every stupid twerp acts like it's the newest i-frickin-whatever - I mean my God I frickin hate that - just trying to do my part and put my mind and talent to good use for people (the frickin' idiots!) - but the only real issue I was having is uploading a different avatar or profile photo - 25kb is pretty small even for a 200x image - seems like it wasn't like that

(I always loved this site in other words - just goin' off a bit - so what's up with the profile pics exactly? :)

I'm pretty sure they've always been that since the beginning; I agree it can be annoying sometime.

I'm going to close this topic as it's really old.