Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ambo100

Your 10 Most Played Songs

This is a crude list from my perspective. It only a random number of songs from each play count (I have 5-10 songs with the same play count).

Also I listen to Spotify radio about 90% of the time now, and there's no way of keeping track of that because songs are played at random. I haven't added music to iTunes in several months.

Not sure why the 9-second intro track "ROYALTY" is on there, should be "Oldie" by Odd Future (some of their best verses) according to my "Songs" category on iTunes.

top25.png

Edited by Kamaswami

This list is only taken from the computer I currently use due to the fact that I swapped computers and changing all my music over reset all the play counters. Plus I will replace downloaded music when I obtain the CD which also resets the play counter on various songs.

30s9jef.png

4QxWY.png Edited by Moog

These were my 10 most played songs in 2011:

gSSu7.png

And these are my most played now:

lfDWdqO.png

And this is my Spotify most played (Spotify is frustrating because it doesn't count overall plays for some reason, it just counts plays for a certain time period so the songs I listen to the most recently tend to be up the top):

QpMeKrc.png

Moved away from iTunes because it's easier to stick stuff straight on my phone.

But here are my top 10 from like 5 months ago (with a pretty limited music knowledge xD):

1. The Horizon by All The Young (323 Plays)

2. Violet Hill by Coldplay (275 Plays)

3. Viva La Vida by Coldplay (251 Plays)

4. Lost! by Coldplay (246 Plays)

5. 42 by Coldplay (245 Plays)

6. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry (230 Plays)

7. Cemeteries of London by Coldplay (151 Plays)

8. Strawberry Swing by Coldplay (136 Plays)

9. Satellite by Rise Against (132 Plays)

10. Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love by Coldplay (129 Plays)

Oddly the majority of those songs have low ratings on my iTunes playlists - Violet Hill, Viva La Vida, Save Tonight and Satellite all being the well-rated ones. Pretty sure I had a month or so of just coldplay in there, and The Horizon always came up as the first song on lists due to the artist name beginning with A.

Don't suppose anyone knows how to get a list of your top played stuff on an Android device?

A guess of my top plays on Android would include stuff by Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Lindsey Stirling (don't judge this shizzle is amazing), Rise Against and Evanescence.

Edited by Hunter

im pretty sure they're all radiohead songs lel

I'm not entirely sure since I listen to music a lot on my MP3 player (a Sansa Clip Zip) and otherwise on Foobar (because screw iTunes, seriously), but my guess would be that in the top ten are Coldplay (something from Parachutes, I'd guess), Muse, possibly some Keane, Dire Straits (probably from Making Movies), Alan Parsons Project, and maybe something from Sithu Aye (linked because you should listen to it ;D). The other problem is that I prefer to listen to albums so in all likelihood whichever album I play most would be the top ten :P

Everyone has such low play counts.. I have 82 songs over 1000 plays..and here is the top 10 :P

hj3i.png

Everyone has such low play counts.. I have 82 songs over 1000 plays..and here is the top 10 :P

hj3i.png

That was only my playcount since August, however, I don't think I've listened to any single song as much as you have any of those. How many songs are in your library?

Edited by Sand Nagger

hj3i.png

That was only my playcount since August, however, I don't think I've listened to any single song as much as you have any of those. How many songs are in your library?

like 2000 or so

hj3i.png

like 2000 or so

Any chance you could figure out your total playtime for all of your songs combined?

1.. Breaking Out by The Protomen

2.. Hey! Hey! Alright by Kimura Kaela

3. Fast Car by Tracy Chapman

4. Teenage Riot by Sonic Youth

5. Dig for Fire by The Pixies

6. Goo by Sonic Youth

7. Hey Joni by Sonic Youth

8. Elephants by Warpaint

9. Me and Jesus the Pimp in a '79 Granada Last Night by The Coup

10. Been Afraid by P.O.S.