Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sgt.Pepper

It was eight years ago today, Sgt. Pepper taught Sal's how to PK.

What made you transfer out of Baylor to UT, just curious? I remember you being pretty into Baylor

After my first year there they dropped a lot of my need-based financial aid and I found out that I qualified for a veteran's benefit from my dad that applies at pubic institutions which made UT incredibly cheap, so I decided to transfer. I enjoyed Baylor but I've had a blast at UT

~Sgt.Pepper

that avatar must be older than the internet itself, in fact modern antiquity

What made you transfer out of Baylor to UT, just curious? I remember you being pretty into Baylor

After my first year there they dropped a lot of my need-based financial aid and I found out that I qualified for a veteran's benefit from my dad that applies at pubic institutions which made UT incredibly cheap, so I decided to transfer. I enjoyed Baylor but I've had a blast at UT

~Sgt.Pepper

Ahh, okay. Cool, glad you like it at UT!

anything is better than baylor

~Sgt.Pepper

My university pulled that shizzle.

We yelled at them long enough and they gave it back.

Ahh, okay. Cool, glad you like it at UT!

anything is better than baylor

Haha hey, Baylor was amazing! I had some great experiences there. I like it more than the time I've spent visiting friends in AggieLand!

But thanks, I love UT! In fact, my fraternity just won the intramural flag football championship last night!! It was so much fun!

~Sgt.Pepper

My university pulled that shizzle.

We yelled at them long enough and they gave it back.

I yelled at Financial aid, but Baptists have a way of thinking they are right no matter what... :xd:

~Sgt.Pepper

Edited by Sgt.Pepper

This is slightly off-topic but I just realized the title of this topic is a reference to a Beatles song. Nicely done

This is slightly off-topic but I just realized the title of this topic is a reference to a Beatles song. Nicely done

This is slightly off topic but my username was also done in reference to a Beatles song. Thanks.

~Sgt.Pepper

I definitely remember the older times. :(