Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shooter585

Random Kills

I was working on updates for the Clan Wars with Sobend and some really annoying guy wanted to fight me in the dangerous arena. Eventually I gave in and beat him B) Then he made a bunch of crude your mom jokes to me so I decided his name should live eternally on the internet in shame. Apparently he was pro too.

wJwGNLJ.jpg

Anyway, I think this is a good place to start a random kills topic. Do you not have enough kills for a gallery but still want to post them? Are you mostly a skiller but like to go wild every couple of months? Post and discuss them random kills here.

83010165.png

6/20/12^

Edited by Shooter585

ygUrQrJ.png

I just killed this guy. He was a noob though and didn't drop much.

Was about to ragequit f2p and just get 60 att, but decided to give it another chance.

20hshgg.png

1-1 again. He won the first fight with a nice ko, but I returned the favor by killing him without eating ^_^

Again, a super friendly dude.

Totally random, but I just found this:

micaelftankingandhuggindn6.png

Thought it was pretty funny.

2007? It wasn't from clanning surprisingly but a site event.

Some other Sal's members I've killed:

Maj0r Mike

EcIo1qg.png

Crucifix God (Seduction's leader - old Sal's clan)

Kia9VtN.png

Johnd3rd (3x member and active user of Sal's CD)

dhVcGSi.jpg

The image I have saved is perfect, but when I host it using imgur it comes out like this I have no idea why. But you can see the kill message.

Breaker (vBreaker)

breakerkill1.png

breakerkill2.png

breakerkill3.png

breakerkill4.png

breakerkill5.png

breakerkill6.png

breakerkill7.png

breakerkill8.png

As you can probably tell I didn't get along very well with Breaker. He was a Reign of Terror member and an arrogant dick like 90% of his clan. Once I was watching a DI vs RoT fight and the guy spent the whole time killing me just to be annoying, I was standing there with nothing on and not even looting just trying to watch the fight and he kept killing me. And then the best part is that he added a kill message pic (just the kill message) to his Sal's signature and told everyone he had killed me in a fair 1v1 fight, but of course never posted the real screenshot that proved I was watching the fight with nothing on.

I also remember once 3x went to AC some cluster of a couple top clans, TT and RSD or something like that and RoT was walking around too I think they were looking for a fight and hoping one of the other top clans would show up to AC so they could hit them. They of course ignored us and we tried to stay away from them to avoid having them destroy us for no reason but Breaker of course couldn't resist spending the whole darn time sniping me and I couldn't even fight back not to give RoT an excuse to hit us. (he never killed me but was annoying as heck)

So when 3x closed and I found myself clanless I was able to camp Breaker in almost all of RoT fights without fear of having them crash my clan's wars lol. Killed him about 16 times in that war lol (screenied only 8 or 9) and like 10 or so more times in two other wars. It was bloody hilarious.

I also killed Rene (Renegade*numbers here*), but I don't have the kill screenshot saved and the one I posted in an old gallery no longer works. :( Though I'm sure if you ask him about it he'll deny to the death it ever happened. :P

I beat Josh/Warlock too (twice - full rune fight first and then in a no arm fight - though I technically killed him only once because he ran away from the first fight when it was supposed to be a DM...). I had it posted somewhere in one of my 5 or 6 old galleries but like half of the 500 or so (maybe more) kills I posted are not working anymore and most of the galleries' OP code is messed up because of the new forum so it's pretty much impossible to find it sadly. :/

There's another Sal's member I remember killing in a F2P 1v1 Edgeville fight, but it's a bit embarrasing that I don't remember his usernames (Sal's and RS). It had something to do with 666 and Satan, that much I remember at least. Satansfate666 or something of the sort perhaps? >.< Anyway he isn't very well know here, but he was quite active on the chats back them and a popular guy.

Oh and killed pretty much all of the Sal's members who still play RuneScape in safe PvP events, but I guess that doesn't count. Jethraw, MFI and Tabt I have killed about 200 times each. But of course they'll never admit it! :aware:

Does anyone know what the Freeplay Pking scene is like? I'm tempted to get into it but I don't know if it exists.

Does this count as random kills? Lol

mRC0406.png

1N2bqkb.png

Also found another old Sals member kill I got in some random Legacy war eons ago.

qrjf1db.png

I am 100% sure he is a Sals CD member but I just can't remember his name now. >.<

I don't think it's Pishiey, maybe Cody?

Edit1: Nvm can't be Phishiey, he was in Legacy too. He probably even attended that war. :P

Edit2: Wait it's Vusasaki! I'm pretty sure.

Edit3: ... or Lovelost maybe...? I still put my money in Vusasaki...

ZxSPhhz.png

Kind of wish I saved more screenshots of wildy kills.

pNEvkBr.png

Is that OSRS or just a very, very old screenshot?

Nice work, your victim didn't have a complete Rune set but I guess the trimmed kiteshield more than makes up for it. :P

99% sure that's OSRS even though the Pkpete cameo makes it look older.

Yeah it's OSRS look at the team capes in the minimap on a freeplay world + the data orbs + the new-ish death message. Not that you really needed any convincing.

Edited by Shooter585