Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sobend

What did you learn today?

Today I learned about the countercurrent exchange system that fish use for respiration. Actually I probably relearned it because I likely learned it in school and forgot it because it was so inconsequential but that is just a minor detail...

So what did you learn today?

I learned that the Chem test I wasn't ready for tomorrow is on Monday now.

I'm blessed I learned.

I learned that when Product tells you to patch a release the afternoon before Thanksgiving (and thus a 4-day weekend :yay: ), you can scare the crap out of them just by saying that if something bad happens, no one's going to be around to fix it until Monday.

I learned how to create basic applets in Java. (Make a circle, with buttons to make it smaller, wider, solid, taller, etc.)

How to sketch graphs of reciprocal functions [y = 1/f(x)]. Maths is going to be fun next year. :(

Edited by O hai im KAMIL

(Summarizing everything you've learnt at the end of the day is a great way to study!!)

I learnt about some motion stuff and finding flight time and distance and stuff of a parabola

I learned that sleeping on your stomach with your head turned to one side can lead to pinched nerves/nerve damage.

Today I learned that not having turkey on Thanksgiving is kind of depressing :/.

I learned that my class schedule is going to be pretty great and since I took calculus 1&2 early I don't have any math this coming semester

Today I learned neoliberalism is associated with the economic ideas of Milton Friedman

Today I learned about bonfires.

Definitely out of date ._.

Yeah it always takes me awhile to figure that stuff out too.

Today I learned theking1332 gets very angry when people write pierogies instead of pierogi.

Today I learned that 2 liters of Mountain Dew is not a substitute for 8 hours of sleep.

Today I learned about the etymology of the word "quaint", and its usage in Chaucer's works.

Good heavens.

Today I learned that 1 out of every 200 American woman claim to have experienced a virgin pregnancy. I have no idea how they came up with that number ("did you have a virgin pregnancy?" is a question nobody is asking :P).

Today I learned that 1 out of every 200 American woman claim to have experienced a virgin pregnancy. I have no idea how they came up with that number ("did you have a virgin pregnancy?" is a question nobody is asking :P).

A wild guess is that they took a questionnaire with the questions:

Have you ever been pregnant? YES [X] NO [ ]

Have you ever had sex? YES [ ] NO [X]

The same thing Mary said, after all

Today I learned the Oswald Watt was an Australian aviator and businessman.

Woohoo for wikipedia front page!