Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sobend

If you could bring back five Sal's members, who would they be?

I came up with this idea in the shower (where all great ideas come from). Basically you can bring back any five members from the nine year history of Sal's Realm and have them active today. They can be mods, friends, banned members, members from the clan community, etc.

Here are mine.

1. Neo Avatars - (Second to Sal) I consider Neo the most important user in this forum's history. He did so much and was respected by everybody

2. Meen - For some reason I always liked this guy. Intelligent and funny, not too self absorbed. Always trying to have fun

3. Piggybank30 - I knew this guy in real life and am not really in contact with him now, so it would be nice if he came back. I think he might have changed his forum name now though.

4. Co-Z - I never knew this guy or liked him that much, but after fooling us for months he deserves to come back :P

5. Common Sense - He did not leave too long ago, but was a solid and smart individual

Others that I could have easily put on the list are Snowzak, Xaria, Impy, Pkpete, Morteangel0 (Morte), Steve, Zimmy and more.

I'm looking forward to your lists.

Edited by Sobend

1. Haru- Best friend and rival here on Sal's.

2. Old Ben- The king of RPs and the reason why I have so many posts

3. Steve- Great GFXer and the "founder" of the graphics section

4. Dwar- #novus buddy and awesome guy

5. Common Sense- Great all-around guy. Great admin and very classy.

Yeah, but somehow, I'd believe it if everyone made a second account at one point.

Common Sense, imsleepy, Evan, Chiwowa, Wiltingplant

Wilt, Wowa, and Sleepy were from the FC back in the day, as most of you should know (but just in case).

Others:

mastermax, foxygirl, Wolven Clan, b0b, Hollandjuuh

1. Easl

2. Poke (although I recall him stopping by a while ago and everyone was like "ohi cya")

3. Mr E

4. The Evil Bunny

5. vera

As well as many fakers that I can't fit on this list.

1. Heb0

2. Benn0

3. Orb

4. Tubby

5. Composition (holy hell she did not last long!)

Other considered candidates: Benn0's alternate account #1, Benn0's alternate account #2, Benn0's alternate account #3, morte

Hard to pick just five but I'll try.

- PKPete

- Bears

- Common Sense

- Dj Gavri

- Conspicous (he kinda quit, rarely posts)

The above are the top 5, but there are many other members I'd love to be able to bring back almost just as much. Going to list all the ones I can think of atm - Hollanjuuh, Hutch697, Neo Avatars, Hawk, Zelly, Cresenne, Finished, Destiny, imsleepy, Choccy, Paladinpker, Arrogance, Tcmp3, Sax, pker nick pk, Claw Of Kane, Lovelost, Slaughter17, armourking04, Trevor, Vusasaki, Rene, Uther, _EJ, Halo[numbers here], Shiftmaster0, Scrum, Real, Hilly, heb0, Onyx Jester, Jure/Jure 7he Kin, venom, Kwinten, Filipe, Friky, Henrique[numbers here], Lunar, Minimus, Doom, Sk8, Kovu/Geordireno, Galxxxofir, Da Shark Age, Zozommi, Mikeshouse, Chrisputtock, sp0rts, Maj0r Mike, Spectre, Ruben_ (he is still sort of active though, posts in the lol topic once in a while I think), Master Neverdead/Hexias, Azarath (same as Conspicous), Da Scotsman, Mano (same as Azarath and Conspicous), Jacky (same as Azarath, Conspicous and Mano lol), Xaria, Mr Fang, PinkyTM, ghostfoot and even Denial of Service/(v)Breaker (I miss the guy actually lol).

And I'm sure a lot more that I just can't remember now and I know I will later and then I'm going to feel bad for leaving them out of this list lol.

A lot of the above are friends but not all, some I didn't even get along with very well, but they all had an impact in this community and they are/were what makes/made me love this place so much. I miss them, even Breaker lol.

Edited by Micael Fatia

- neo avatars (this guy was really cool & inspirational)

- common sense ( we were really close)

- tubby (we are bffs)

- dj gavri (this guy was the best mod ever man)

-benno (he's the coolest person i know with the most accounts)

Four members that post a lot and make lots of guides and then okm1888 because he was the most interesting man in the world before it became popular.

Depends. I'll say WolfieMario is still semiactive here. Well around as much as I am. Maybe.

Easl,

Emanick,

Xaria

Donovan (is he still here? o.O I dunno)

Common Sense

edit: Wait is fatalysm still here? D: FATALYSM WHERE ARE YOU

Edited by Hunter

okm1888 because he was the most interesting man in the world before it became popular.

What an odd character.

As for people I didn't really get along with but I would like to see back, probably bodybordguru would be the guy for me. We never liked each other and he eventually got banned. But he reminded me of someone I knew at school and was really entertaining to be around even though he was a jerk. A couple of years ago body made an account (which got banned shortly thereafter) to say hi to me through pm. I was like woah... :huh:

1. Easl

2. Poke (although I recall him stopping by a while ago and everyone was like "ohi cya")

3. Mr E

4. The Evil Bunny

5. vera

As well as many fakers that I can't fit on this list.

This, because the fakes section was awesome!

Also, daniel?

fudge bringing back old members, I want salscraft to return in full might.

But if I must list 5:

Tubby

Wolfie

Dr Skull

Vog

imsleepy

Vera was the whole "fake girl" debacle, right? So long ago, but I think she made my sig in her Shop O' Irony.

But let's see:

Doddsy/Audioworm

Morte

Flummoxer (He changed names a few times)

Cow Queen

Lethal

Edit: Oh! And how could I forget Redmonke?!

Edited by Fencefry

Edit: Oh! And how could I forget Redmonke?!

He's still here :P.

Jack Nicholson

Edited by Sachiko

1) Easl

2) Poke

3) Wolfie

4) Morte

5) SlashingUK

Mostly old friends from the faking section but was pretty good pals with Morte. Remember Slashing being an ace guy all round and really helping me/others out when it came to constructive criticism with my writing. However just like Micael there's tonnes more names that pop to mind with most of them appearing on his list. (p.s. cheers for the mention bud <3)

Edited by Da Scotsman

thank you for all those who wanted me back, i love you all too

my list

hilly

scrum

ej

real

dj gavri

extended list.

Uther, urchin123, gonza, easl, wingzero, chaosgod/paul, mfi(other paul), man, lord earth, sals mass members(b0b etc.). sorry if i missed someone out that i know, it's been a while

EDIT:

fini has his/her/it/asexual creatures own reserved spot of amazingness.

Edited by Conspicuous

Wait, when you guys say "Wolfie" are you talking about @WolfieMario? Because he's still here. He's online as I write this, actually. The only reason he doesn't post often is because the faking section and Minecraft topic are dead.