New goals:

Skills:

53 Fishing

53 Cooking

45 Smithing

Quests

Heroes' Quest

Underground Pass

Shield of Arrav (forgot I hadn't done this one >.<)

Five other random quests

Most of this set of goals has to do with getting quests done.

I remember when I set goals to get quests done. I miss it. GL on Heroes, was a fun quest when I did it with my same friend years after we both did The Shield of Arrav.

I jutted off my goals and went to combat instead :P

JZDGqev.png

He hasn't been on much actually for some reason I forget, but he's 300k away from 100 million Agility experience in RSC. I haven't been prayer training in the wilderness lately though, doubt I'll see him soon.

I'm going to do a lot of quests soon. Hopefully Underground Pass, Arrav, la-de-da.

100m Agility XP?! Dayum dude's got insane determination.

Congrats on 60 Strength, you grow up be big and strong like me :)

2 easy quests done

as9zc4u.png

Ej49cwH.png

There also was a drop party today. :)

Before:

iJzFhRB.png

2csYmPb.png

Final loot:

Dragon sword

Rune legs

And most importantly dmed.

jwTrzV2.png

I just love how dynamic the beards look in RSC, need to remodel the ones in RS3 to be more burly like and more neck beard.

Underground pass:

I wanted to do this before the Plague City finale came out on the main game.

YOXBhR9.png

BdvWNEN.png

8JRpMl5.png

Getting to the well was more difficult than I remembered. I kept misclicking and getting hit 10 by the fireballs exploding around.

0zP9eIG.png

YAY

Nice, Underground Pass is one of the best quests in runescape imo because of the good story/use of themes. Interesting to see what it looks like in rsc.

No reference to elves I assume?

Edited by Shooter585

No reference to elves only reference to "the western lands." Which they say I will lead a conquest into. :pirate2:

Underground pass (if done correctly - graphics up, audio on, no guide) has one of the best atmospheres in RS that I can think of. I took a walk through it just before the graphical rework, and it was still very good, especially for it's time. How was it on RSC?

I've always like the atmosphere of the quest. I've done it two or three times now but I still honestly get a bit creeped out in the place. You're basically stuck there. It's also a maze and easy to get lost in (a lot of that was unintentional). The chanting in your chat box doesn't help either. It's also very difficult; there was a point in the quest where I was certain I was going to die. If the Plague City quest finale is somewhere in that area of development mastery I will certainly be excited to play it.

I've walked through the Underground Pass recently on RS3 to get some zamorak robes and I didn't feel any atmosphere. It was easy to escape (home teleport) and the quest was already done.

I think a big difference in the atmosphere is teleports like you mention. If you know you're there for the long haul because you brought no teleport runes and home teleports (the lumbridge one or the lodestone network) haven't been released yet, you're going to have a different feeling. Iban talking into your head and the guide (Koftik) slowly going insane add to this. Plus you have to give up your own "purity" (idk what else to call it) in order to pass deeper into the pass (killing the unicorn and paladins). A lot of people hate the quest, maybe that just supports the argument that it is effective :P I would be pleasantly surprised if the ME3 quest is similar, hoping that it has more to do with West Ardougne than elves (it's called the plague city series, not the elf civil war series)

Well it's probably going to mainly deal with the Elves, which I don't mind. Even though it starts out with the Plague the ultimate players and antagonists are the Elves. And don't forget all of the mourners are elves.

They were originally going to put Seren in it, but this caused a big backlash among the players, so she was removed. Which is very good.

Really cool seeing a RS Classic log! Kinda makes me want to log onto mine :P

Must be hard seeing the worlds are pretty much deserted in terms of buying supplies off other players etc. Really cool to see Classic screenshots, goodluck man!

htAYmbq.png

Finally 53 Fishing.

I think my log is far the worst in terms of xp progress. :)

I find myself too busy grinding out rs3 to stick to rsc but I will one day achieve a legends cape on rsc probably sometime after I max rs3.

I'll race you :pirate: . I'm way ahead but in a few weeks I'll probably be averaging 15 minutes a day.

For legends I am:

37/42 Prayer

30/45 Herblore - This is going to be hell since you have to collect herbs yourself and druids are botted to the max.

35/50 Agility

32/50 Crafting

36/50 Smithing (I have the supplies for this)

40/50 Thieving

37?/50 Woodcut

45/56 Magic

Basically they make you train a bunch of skills that are a pain to train in RSC.

I also need 59 magic for Family Crest and 53 cooking for Heroes (which I have the supplies for). The combat is also extremely difficult, maybe more difficult than most bossing in RS2/RS3. You have to kill the Demon without food or prayer, so you'll probably need 80-90 Combat to have a chance.

All are botted except for Taverly I think.

I got world one though, should help.

So I haven't been able to play lately due to technical difficulties. Been trying to fix but nothing happening. Finally I played with Java this morning and fixed it.

ApdLpcx.png

41 cooking, first level in awhile. :P

Anyway, I should be off. Only reason I'm on at 7:30 AM in the morning is because my roommate is taking FOREVER in the one and only bathroom :(.

Edited by Sobend