Sign in to follow this  
Sobend

Exercise

Exercise  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you exercise?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you exercise, how often do you?

• Daily
    • A couple of times every week
    • Once a week / a few times a month
    • Only when I go to the refrigerator
    • I don't exercise

I'm beginning to exercise more now, and I was wondering if guys exercised and if so how much. In the past, I went on daily runs, did daily push-ups, and did some weight lifting as well. Over the past few months though I became busy and my exercise time went down. Now I'm at maybe a few times a week exercise pace.

Also, what do you guys do for exercise? Do you run, lift, etc.? Personally most of my exercise involves running. I'm not a macho man body type and am not a great lifter. I'm a pretty natural runner though.

I go to the gym, usually every day. My workout regime is 2 days weightlifting (split into 3 days: pecs/back, biceps/triceps and legs) then 1 day of cardio (25 mins stationary bike and abs). My goals are mostly focused on muscle/strength gain.

I had a pretty good gym routine last semester but I slacked off after I got bronchitis. I still bike daily, though. Training for racing season :cool:

just finished my first week of a 5 day workout routine

v good

before that was just doing 3 day

look at this fit guy 10/10

Well parents just bought a treadmill, so atm I'm just running every second day.

I kinda do pushups.

And I run a lot from place to place so I guess that counts?

Anyone here have good scores on beep tests and 12 min runs (heard its originally 15 min but we do 12)

I got 100 on pacer test and then quit, maybe I could have gotten to 110 if I had something chasing me :P My best recorded mile was 6:30 or something, but I last did it freshman in high school (fifteen years old)

I similarly haven't run a mile in forever. Fastest time was 6:00 minutes in Sophmore year of high school.

I'm not in shape. By no means. But I workout every other day. I'll go Monday as strictly upper body, and then I'll do Wednesday as lower body, and Friday as a speed workout, do multiple, small quick reps of both upper and lower. I do almost no cardio whatsoever, and because of that, I'm overweight. But last time I timed a mile I got 8 mins (last year). I suppose I could starting biking or running Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays, but my only issue is that its way too boring for me. I love doing upper and lower. But running and biking is too monotonous for me.

just finished my first week of a 5 day workout routine

v good

before that was just doing 3 day

look at this fit guy 10/10

Well parents just bought a treadmill, so atm I'm just running every second day.

no aerobic exercises so not fit at all :(((

can bench 28 raw sharks tho

Edited by im gona mill burray ur mom

I have started running 3 times a week (I'm up to a measly 2.5 km per run, but you have to start somewhere) and I already bike 24 km to get to my university and back (so 12 km to, 12 km, not 24 both ways :P). I don't think that that strictly counts as exercise though, because my heart rate doesn't even rise.

Right now my only exercise comes from playing ultimate frisbee (which is four times a week), but when orientation week at uni finishes I'll be getting up early every weekday to go for a run as well as do push ups/sit ups. I'm going to sign up for a yoga class at my uni's gym, and I have to bike or walk everywhere unless I catch a bus.

How many pushups can you guys do? (If this isn't thread stealing)

I can't even do proper pushups yet lol.

Although I am pretty good at most sports (like above average). Really love playing basketball, hockey and badminton.

Just love playing sports in general.

So yeah I have to do girl pushups till I can do manly pushups. I'm a pretty skinny guy

Although I am pretty good at most sports (like above average). Really love playing basketball, hockey and badminton.

So yeah I have to do girl pushups till I can do manly pushups. I'm a pretty skinny guy

dw man I'm very skinny too and just keep at it everyone starts somewhere, remember time under tension will yield more strength1!!!!1

I "work out" 4 times in an average week (M/W/F/Sat), but I would say I'm only average fitness wise. I would like to go up to 6 days a week but at my school we have mandatory intramural sports on Tu/Th, so that eats up those days workout time.

Aabid my school has once a semester fitness testing, and I can only do 35 pushups in a row at my best. It's quite low for the standard here, but having said that I've seen people go from not being able to do one proper push up to doing 15+ in 4-5 months.

dw man I'm very skinny too and just keep at it everyone starts somewhere, remember time under tension will yield more strength1!!!!1

Huh

I "work out" 4 times in an average week (M/W/F/Sat), but I would say I'm only average fitness wise. I would like to go up to 6 days a week but at my school we have mandatory intramural sports on Tu/Th, so that eats up those days workout time.

Aabid my school has once a semester fitness testing, and I can only do 35 pushups in a row at my best. It's quite low for the standard here, but having said that I've seen people go from not being able to do one proper push up to doing 15+ in 4-5 months.

We have to do pushups in 1 min and I can't do any. Thing is I can do around 1-2 now so...

I have a friend that works out that can do like 95 pushups in a min. No idea how you get that strong.

Oh and running is pretty fun to do.

Should have added a "I don't even run to the bathroom" option.

Huh

We have to do pushups in 1 min and I can't do any. Thing is I can do around 1-2 now so...

I have a friend that works out that can do like 95 pushups in a min. No idea how you get that strong.

Oh and running is pretty fun to do.

time under tension google it

How much do you guise weigh?

wen i started i weighed 62 and after a month i way 65kgim 6"2

hmm I'm like 120 pounds and I think I'm like 173 cm. (I THINK)

How much do you guise weigh?

wen i started i weighed 62 and after a month i way 65kgim 6"2

Damn you're skinny. I'm about 75kg at approx 6"0'.