Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shooter585

07 Part of Website

Could we have the 07 part of the site resemble the old format of the site? It would make chronological sense, plus part of the point of 07 is nostalgia anyways and this would certainly appeal to that part of the game. A lot of people I have spoken to on runescape say they used to use the site, but stopped because it lost its "small-town" feel. I know that's a bigger picture thing, but you could at least retain that demographic which uses 07.

I know 07 isn't really part of the fansite's focus. I play 07 when I have members, and there are a couple other people who do too. It would not take much effort in my opinion to get our 07 website up to solid quality because it is just an archive of old Runescape plus several other updates (Nightmare Zone, Rooftop, etc).

Note: As far as I can tell, the RS Wiki 07 is not anywhere near as good as the RS3 once. I used it for a quest and it had wrong information as well as formatting out of whack. It would not be terribly hard to compete with.

Edited by Shooter585

I can write a guide for Rooftop Agility. Do you want me to start now? I need a guide to write ._.

I'll let you know if I know how to do that :P. I only for sure know how to add 07 quest guides.

Rooftop is pretty easy, Nightmare Zone guide would be definitely harder though (I've never done it, won't for awhile). I could write a guide to the Wilderness updates though.

Anyways, it won't matter unless the site decides to put more attention to it, which can't be that hard because all you would have to do is transfer the information from the archives to the 07 section.

Need word from Sal before we can go through with this.

And it would be different to have two different site layouts for two different parts of the site. I think.