Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Adams

Bunnys

The Easter bunnies can be found south of Falador and northwest of Varrock.

There are many kinds of eggs. Here is a chart including all the types of eggs, along with the easter ring.

egg3gn.png

The carrot egg, the one with a bunnies face on it, will unlock the new emote aswell as allow entrance to the bunny catacombs. The new emote is called Bunny Hop and you just hop in place like a bunny. You will need to enter the catacombs later so it will be explained then.

To get an egg dig on a closed mound. The egg in the hole will be the same as the bunny had when it dug the hole. So if you see a bunny with a yellow egg bury a hole, the egg you will get is yellow.

Keep digging until you get a carrot egg, also called a Magic Egg. To enter the catacombs you need to eat a carrot egg while standing over one of the bunny mounds. These mounds are not the ones that eggs are in; these are the other ones. The mound on the left is one that an egg is in, the one on the right is one that you can eat a carrot egg over and get into the catacombs.

holessal1wm.png

When you enter the catacombs your shield and weapon will unequip and end up in your invontory, or on the ground if you do have the room. The rest of your warn itoms will stay equipped.

Now go to the center of the catabombs. You should see some speakers and many bunnies in front of the speakers. Go up the shoot in that room. The shoot is on the right side of this image.

easter15kt.png

Talk to the Easter bunny and say you will help. She will tell you to give out 10 eggs to the children.

easter35mb.png

Now go to a egg pile, and pick "a magic rabbit egg" then go to the surface and dig up 10 eggs and hand them out to the children. The children will be happy to get the chocolate eggs.

easter48op.png

Then go back down into the catacombs by eating another magic egg on top of an open hole. Talk to the Easter bunny and you will get an easter ring. Wearing the ring will morph you into an egg.

easter115nk.png

Credits:

Special thanks to Steve for editing and reformatting the entire guide :doubt: Thank you so much. Also special thanks to Xaria for most of the images.

Thanks To:

John Adams for most of the writeing

Fruitpastles for a few of the images and for the support

Edited by john adams

Good for you. Dunno what bunnys are like yet because I cant find any lol.

I just sent a list of what to do to you, i'll help you with this one, i gave you info on how to get all the items.

I just sent a list of what to do to you, i'll help you with this one, i gave you info on how to get all the items.

TU but only one I need is info on how to get the ring.

this is a quote from my post i the questions forum

here goes,

go to the air alter near fally with a spade you hould see loads of people runnnign around, follow a rabbit that has a egg in its mouth and when it stiops it will burry it then use your spade to dig it back up. eat a blue and yello egg to get a emote.

for the next bit you need 10 eggs give 10 eggs to the children you see around the area, then get a magic egg (these are blue with yelow stripes, or bunys on them) and eat it while standing over rabbit holes, then you will be teleported underground were you will be a rabit. Run around a bit and you should see a place with laods of eggs, go to the end of the room and there should be a chute, go up it and speak to the easter bunny he should give you a ring!!

happy easter:D ~fruit~

p.s theres no pount in amking guide ion this here jsut put in the questions forum

this is a quote from my post i the questions forum

here goes,

go to the air alter near fally with a spade you hould see loads of people runnnign around, follow a rabbit that has a egg in its mouth and when it stiops it will burry it then use your spade to dig it back up. eat a blue and yello egg to get a emote.

for the next bit you need 10 eggs give 10 eggs to the children you see around the area, then get a magic egg (these are blue with yelow stripes, or bunys on them) and eat it while standing over rabbit holes, then you will be teleported underground were you will be a rabit. Run around a bit and you should see a place with laods of eggs, go to the end of the room and there should be a chute, go up it and speak to the easter bunny he should give you a ring!!

happy easter:D ~fruit~

p.s theres no pount in amking guide ion this here jsut put in the questions forum

Ty for the help. How ever I will not need this in the guide.

u jsut used it buy adding the ring info :ice:

plus its easyer to give the eggs out fisrt then go and vist the easter bunny

Edited by fruitpastles

u jsut used it buy adding the ring info :ice:

plus its easyer to give the eggs out fisrt then go and vist the easter bunny

Sorry if it seems that way, but I used my own info and personall experience. And also most of it was there before you posted. SO no I did not rip you off, info wise.

I did it so that you talk to the easter bunny first because otherwise you might give out to many eggs.

EDIT: I need someone to reply with critism about the guide, or with helpfull tips.

Edited by john adams

Im doing a map of the buny dungeon for it and if I were you I would retke those pictures and save them as .png.

Im doing a map of the buny dungeon for it and if I were you I would retke those pictures and save them as .png.

What are you doing a map of the bunyn dungion for?

Sorry that it takes so long to relply, but I am helping peopel with the bunnies, would someone else care to give critism or helpfull tips?

Edited by john adams

Here's a mini key for which eggs are which:

easterthingy4an.png

Guide was good, helped me do it :ice:

Ty.for that allowation of useing the image

Edited by john adams

Thanks for the guide, it helped me get the Easter rewards :ice:

You are very welcome, I am glad it helped.

@Body, I did spelling and grammer check, and repete is a word.

i hope my info helped, i see you reworded it a bit.

i hope my info helped, i see you reworded it a bit.

Um no I did not use your info, nor did I reword it.

Hello, just to say that this guide is poorly written it has to have some table of contents and stuff more detail and pictures and stuff this is a bad guide.

Dont get me wrong i know the update was today and u aint had time to finish it i dont want to rush u just to say when u have time make this guide perfect and upgrade it!

If you want to know how to set the guide out why dont u hop over to my new guide i have just wrote about the new quest Rag and Bone man its complete, but dont copy any thing from it thanks.

~sword

Edited by Swordofmercy

Pictures, well, suck. Dont save them as JPG, the quality will be beyond horrible. :P

Im gonna test this out now :ice:

umm im gonna be brutal it sucks

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.